cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOX SHOCKS

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
$$$$$ I know, but has anyone installed these on their trucks carrying a truck camper?

I have a 2013 RAM as you can see in the signature.....KYB, Rancho and Bilsteins, according to each individual website, still do not have an application for my truck at this time.

Fox shocks DO have an application.

Only interested in replies from people that might be using Fox Shocks.

Thanks
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears, 013 Eagle Cap 950, 480 Watts Solar, 3K Victron Multiplus II, Victron smart DC-DC charger, Victron 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue
2 REPLIES 2

Bedlam
FOA is another reasonably priced rebuildable shock, but I don't know if they have anything heavy enough for our application.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

BlueCoyote
Explorer
Explorer
Fox shocks on my TC - not yet.
But have lots of experiance with Fox and King shocks in off road racing and street / pre-runner applications. Fox are a great shock. They are larger diameter piston than a welded can shock, and if have a reservoir will have much better resistance to fade. The best part is they can be revalved to give you the ride control you want -need more rebound control, free bleed for washboard, flutter, rate plate, it can all be done.. And are 100% rebuildable. - you only buy them once. My reccomendation would be to contact Down South Motorsports in San Diego.
2005 EnduraMax - camping with a lift gate
1990 Chevy V3500
1987 Bigfoot C11.5 - 4 sale