cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun Finder Trouble

bruce_and_tanya
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a 2014 Fun finder at the Harrisburg show last year. Went down to dealer 2 weeks after show to pick up and they couldn't get the slide to come in. 2 days later I got to go get it again. I have used the camper 3 times since and now we are having trouble with the same slide again. Has anyone else had trouble with the slides on there FunFinder? Last camping trip the furnace wouldn't work either. Thinking we didn't make a good choice..
19 REPLIES 19

bruce_and_tanya
Explorer
Explorer
yes this is the same Thread, still looking for answers

Kafn8td
Explorer
Explorer
no issues with my Fun Finder xtra 276.

gmw_photos
Explorer
Explorer
bruce and tanya wrote:
Bought a 2014 Fun finder at the Harrisburg show last year. Went down to dealer 2 weeks after show to pick up and they couldn't get the slide to come in. 2 days later I got to go get it again. I have used the camper 3 times since and now we are having trouble with the same slide again. Has anyone else had trouble with the slides on there FunFinder? Last camping trip the furnace wouldn't work either. Thinking we didn't make a good choice..

Isn't this just a repost of the same thread you started three weeks ago ?
bruce and tanya wrote:

Has anyone else had trouble with the slides on there FunFinder?

I'm sure some have. Mine works fine.

bruce and tanya wrote:
Last camping trip the furnace wouldn't work either.

That would make it cold on a winter evening.

bruce and tanya wrote:
Thinking we didn't make a good choice..

You might be right. Maybe it's time to try a different brand. Life's too short to spend all a person's time being frustrated. Sometimes it's better to just put things behind you.

bruce_and_tanya
Explorer
Explorer
The camper is a 266 KIRB The slide that is giving me the issues is the big one. So that might be something to ask about. Thanks

Mister_Big
Explorer
Explorer
Do a search on Schwintek slide out problems. The Fun Finder looks like a nice unit and the quality is properly the same as all the other travel trailers. They will all have some kinks to work out. I was told by a dealer that Schwintek slides are ok for small slides and they are seeing problems with bigger slides. I would see if it is possible to convert the slide to the proven gear and teeth drive.
2015 Skyline Koala 26SS
2004 GMC Yukon
Equalizer 10K Hitch
Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
Swagman Traveler XC 2 Bike Rack