cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gremax tires?

relliott75
Explorer
Explorer
Local shop here in Kansas that deals primarily with Agrigulture equipment and huge farm trailers recommended a ST 10 ply tire from Gremax for my TT. A hunt around the Internet didn't do me any good, does anyone have any experience with Gremax tires?
2007 Jayco 29FBS / GVWR 8800
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 CTD MEGACab 4x4 Laramie
Kansas City, Kansas
DW, 2 Kids & 100 pound GSD!
4 REPLIES 4

relliott75
Explorer
Explorer
Well I put the 10 ply tires on, and now after about 12k miles of towing the tires are doing great. No issues, no problems. Just my experience only, wanted to let you all know what came of the original post.
2007 Jayco 29FBS / GVWR 8800
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 CTD MEGACab 4x4 Laramie
Kansas City, Kansas
DW, 2 Kids & 100 pound GSD!

jbres
Explorer
Explorer
I ran a set on my old travel trailer for an entire year until I sold it. They were inexpensive tires and I had great luck with them. No blow outs and I traveled quite a bit with them. Seemed like decent tires for an inexpensive price.

MM49
Explorer
Explorer
They look a lot like the Ameritrac "Power Towing" tires I got on a new Sunnybrook. Mine have the third nylon belt construction and have been very good tires. They have been Michigan to California twice.

Could you look on the sidwall and see what construction is of you Gremax tires are? It is a requirement to have this information on the sidewall. The Gremax website looks pretty good. They compete in the full range of the market.
MM49Gremax

dockmasterdave
Explorer
Explorer
Wish me luck. I just put 4 on my TT. Can't find any reviews. Hope I didn't make a mistake.
2014 F 150 ecoboost
2008 Chrysler Aspen
09 Amerilite 21 (modified)
2013 Bendron 14' enclosed cargo
2011 4x8 open cargo