cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

coolcoop64
Explorer
Explorer
what is a "sticky"??.

The_Barbarian1
Explorer
Explorer
For all our family friends up in the Northwest who missed us this Christmas and wondered why we did not brave the highways to spend the holidays with you all in the deep, cold snow. Very simply, we went camping instead.

Pismo Coast Village, Pismo Beach, California at sunset ~ Christmas, 2008. The Dungeness crab were on the boil and the only thing cold was the beer.
2007.5 GMC Sierra SLT Duramax 4x4 Crewcab
2014 Montana 3150 RL

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to our two new forum friends!!!
Snipe, That's a nice looking rig! Here's wishing you wonderful memories of many travels!!!
johng17, We hope you have as many great times in your new Komfort as we have had in ours!! I think you will really enjoy the quality of your new trailer.

We'll be looking for you both here on the forum often.

Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

JBarca
Nomad II
Nomad II
ReneeG wrote:
Hey Johng17 - good looking setup, especially that TT. See my signature. Excellent choice - quality unit. We really have enjoyed our Komfort and the luxury of the unit.

Yes I agree. Wish Komfort made it out hear on the east coast. When we where looking we could not find one, but heard of them as a very good quality unit.

Happy camping
2005 Ford F350 Super Duty, 4x4; 6.8L V10 with 4.10 RA, 21,000 GCWR, 11,000 GVWR, upgraded 2 1/2" Towbeast Receiver. Hitched with a 1,700# Reese HP WD, HP Dual Cam to a 2004 Sunline Solaris T310R travel trailer.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Johng17 - good looking setup, especially that TT. See my signature. Excellent choice - quality unit. We really have enjoyed our Komfort and the luxury of the unit.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

LVJJJ
Explorer
Explorer
this one didn't make it

1994 GMC Suburban K1500
2005 Trail Cruiser TC26QBC
1965 CHEVY VAN, 292 "Big Block 6" (will still tow)
2008 HHR
L(Larry)V(Vicki)J(Jennifer)J(Jesse)J(Jason)

snipe
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, I am new to this forum, finding out a lot of good info, here is a pic of my rig on my summer vacation.

2012 Sabre 31RETS
2017 FORD F250 Lariat Diesel

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
When we camp at Gettysburg CG we are usually up front. DW's folks are seasonals there and she likes to be up close to them :S:S

We have never been to Morris Meadows, had reservations at Ramblin Pines but canceled that and went to Williamsburg VA (American Heritage CG).
Steve Webber
2013 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins and all the bells and whistles
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's

alndeb
Explorer
Explorer
swebber wrote:

Nice looking rig !

We love Gettysburg CG. We were there the following weekend (Oct.24th -26th)and enjoyed the rain that weekend as well :M :W:W

Thank you! We love Gettysburg CG too. That's where we usually go. Glad they added more full hookup sites.
Another CG that we liked (stayed there in a cabin) was Morris Meadows CG in MD. Only stayed there once though.
Al and Deb
DS 1986
DS 1987
Mountville, PA
2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug, Torza Trifold Tonneau, SS stepbars.
2008 Fleetwood Prowler 260 FQS

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
alndeb wrote:
We traded in our 18' Palomino hybrid for this new TT. Just got back from our first trip in the new TT, and the last trip of the season:(
Enjoyed the 5 day vacation at Gettysburg Campground even though it rained and was very windy most of the time. It was in the 40's as we were packing up. So much easier setting up and breaking camp!! No more tent ends to worry about.

Nice looking rig !

We love Gettysburg CG. We were there the following weekend (Oct.24th -26th)and enjoyed the rain that weekend as well :M :W:W
Steve Webber
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
lotust wrote:
pics of our new to us 06 Jayco 27BH. We got it really cheap from a rental place. Its got its share of use.

we cant wait to go camping!

Enjoy ! We loved our '05 Jayco 27BH.
Steve Webber
My Camping Pic's

sing4mom
Explorer
Explorer
can you PM your photos for Stone Mountain? I have seen good and not so good reviews for this park..we have reservations for the week after Christmas.

thanks

TALLADEGACHESSI
Explorer
Explorer

:B Thanksgiving in Eufaula, Alabama - Lakepoint State Park - Fishing and Hunting Paradise. Unfortunately Auburn did not win the Iron Bowl. Good times though.

jeepsailor
Explorer
Explorer
http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/jeepsailor/

Some of my pics and places I have been.

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Looks great!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!