cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
My little Mellow Yellow T@B teardrop

Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

sdavis622
Explorer
Explorer
BeeDub: sweet set up, it looks meant to be behind that Hemi Hauler!
2020 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi
2020 Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L

BeeDub
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! akdale - yeah, it's no problem with the Hemi! I could have gone a little bigger with the TT, but this is my first experience pulling a trailer, so I will break myself in with this one. kbc - I should have thought to shoot some inside pics; will do that ASAP!
TV: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
5.7L V8 Hemi Magnum
heavy duty tow package
TT: 2001 Skyline Nomad, 19ft.
Valley WD hitch, Husky friction sway control

kbc
Explorer
Explorer
Bee, you should post some inside pics! It looks great from the outside so any black streaks aren't showing too much in the picture.

Coop, nope, not a toy hauler. It's a loft model which is why there's a really high ceiling. We did look at toy haulers but those are definitely too heavy for our truck. That high rear end on it was very initimidating when we picked it up. But oh so nice when you're inside. ๐Ÿ™‚

akdale
Explorer
Explorer
Nice! I'll bet your Hemi yanks that trailer anywhere you want to take it!
Dale in Alaska
2003 Ram 1500 Hemi, 4X4, RC, SB, 3.92
2007 Jayflight 31BHDS

koalamazed
Explorer
Explorer
nice rigs!
84 Kit Companion 24' Bunkhouse TT
95 Chevy Suburban 4x4
Wife,3 kids,Dog

coopdawg01
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice kbc. Looks like a toy hauler, but it's not is it?
Is it time to go home already?
2008 Gulfstream Kingsport 236 RB
2006 Ford F-250 6.0

BeeDub
Explorer
Explorer
Finally, here's my "new to me" TT! I know, it needs a bath. The guy I bought it from kept the inside immaculate, but must not have cared a lot for the outside as there are some black streaks on it. I'm still pretty danged proud of it!
TV: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
5.7L V8 Hemi Magnum
heavy duty tow package
TT: 2001 Skyline Nomad, 19ft.
Valley WD hitch, Husky friction sway control

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice KBC.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

kbc
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you! I think it's the openness that really sold me. The huge ceiling really makes it feel very spacious and there's a window over the slide that keeps it very bright inside even with the lights off.

akdale
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice indeed!
Dale in Alaska
2007 Jayflight 31BHDS

kbc
Explorer
Explorer
Sure! We went out today and took some to send to our friends and family so I've got them uploaded now.

Picture of the bedroom:

Living space, loft above (we're going to sleep two kids up there at night) + the one dedicated bunk for one child to sleep.

Bathroom (there is a wardrobe cabinet with countertop that is behind the shower wall and it's very roomy)

This is the wardrobe cabinet in the bathroom

This is the view into the bedroom area. It does have the sliding doors on each side for privacy and swivel tv. Excuse our utility step stool, fly got up in the top window and I couldn't reach him LOL.

Outside kitchen which I mostly wanted for the refridgerator to hold extra drinks and condiments for outside bbq!

This has the air bed sofa. Since our kids are all teens but one, we wanted something that would sleep our kids, give us space, but not be unnecessary in a few yrs when our oldest kids leave home. We really love this floorplan, it feels very open and not cramped at all. We can't wait to take it out next week!

akdale
Explorer
Explorer
kbc wrote:
Husband and I brought this home today!
It towed really well! The truck really handled the load better than we hoped. Hubby had to hold it to 60 on the hwy but otherwise it ran smooth and easy. Funny that the trip home is the longest trip it'll be on until next year most likely.

Now we start the process of reading all the books. ๐Ÿ˜•

Sweet! Any interior pics? Especially the bunk (?) area?
Dale in Alaska
2007 Jayflight 31BHDS

ejbrandley
Explorer
Explorer
nice looking rig
TV 1999 K1500 Gmc Suburban
1986 Nomad
Eric359,Tamm3594,Anthony19,JJulia 17,Brian 14,Ashley 12 ,Robert 9

ejbrandley
Explorer