cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

STLCG
Explorer
Explorer

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
MNGeeks61 wrote:
I can't find a pic of our popup, so I have to start out with our original Rockwood 2605...after it got totaled back in 2003 - maybe 2004

The Wildwood 29FKSS on our RV lot after the Rockwood crash convinced wife to settle down...

And the latest upgrade we did in 2010, Fourwinds 40RLP and closed screen porch.

edit: I do miss towing sometimes, but not too often. What I miss the most is the change in scenery when we travel. But wife is happier now. ๐Ÿ˜›

We are on a permanent lot also, love it! We haven't had time to put a sunroom on yet, but in time... This year we are putting the skirting on and finishing the decks.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!
Campground lot in Harrison MI.
looking for good used 5th wheel.

STLCG
Explorer
Explorer
I hope this worked, Disney FW

MNGeeks61
Explorer
Explorer
I can't find a pic of our popup, so I have to start out with our original Rockwood 2605...after it got totaled back in 2003 - maybe 2004

The Wildwood 29FKSS on our RV lot after the Rockwood crash convinced wife to settle down...

And the latest upgrade we did in 2010, Fourwinds 40RLP and closed screen porch.

edit: I do miss towing sometimes, but not too often. What I miss the most is the change in scenery when we travel. But wife is happier now. ๐Ÿ˜›

Montana_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
MontanaCamper wrote:
Doug33 wrote:
Montana Mike wrote:
Do you find your TT does fine with no cover for the winter? It's our trailers first winter in Montana uncovered. Maybe cover next year?

I've never covered any of mp PUs or TTs in the last 20+ years and not had any issues.

Mike, Im just south east of you and never covered my trailers in the winter. They do take a little fade from the sun, but no problems with cracking on the roofs or anything..Tires are filled to 65 pounds, covered and sitting on blocks. The scissor jacks are also sitting on blocks and brought down to the block, then a half a turn.

Thanks I will do the same with tires and jacks next winter. Just put on new tires.
Time to get camping! 2013 28'Shadow Cruiser
One wife, 4 boys, 2 dogs and a cat.
Montana Mike

MontanaCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Doug33 wrote:
Montana Mike wrote:
Do you find your TT does fine with no cover for the winter? It's our trailers first winter in Montana uncovered. Maybe cover next year?

I've never covered any of mp PUs or TTs in the last 20+ years and not had any issues.

Mike, Im just south east of you and never covered my trailers in the winter. They do take a little fade from the sun, but no problems with cracking on the roofs or anything..Tires are filled to 65 pounds, covered and sitting on blocks. The scissor jacks are also sitting on blocks and brought down to the block, then a half a turn.
'07 301BHS FOR SALE
'07 Dodge 2500 w/5.9L SOLD
'96 wife
4 dogs
2 cats
10 rc's

Been pulling a trailer for 16 years
2013 camping nights: 16
2014 camping nights: 28!! Then tranny went out........

akacliph
Explorer
Explorer
Our Keystone Hideout 26BHSWE...

Aero_Guy
Explorer
Explorer
Breaking in our new KZ Spree 19BH (replaced our KZ Classic 16FKTH):

Ruler of all that I survey....and that ain't much!!

grovegang52
Explorer
Explorer
bfourman wrote:
That's a big trailer! We had a '87 Coachmen that was very similar, it was a great setup for our family. We have since upgraded to a newer TT, but the '87 was a awesome camper.

Those are very similar. One of the best features is the triple bunk setup in the rear for the kids. That feature and the $1500 price for a ready-to-camp trailer (exception of new tires) made it a no brainer for us while we save up for a newer model in a few years.
2005 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 5.3L with 3.73
WDH
1983 Skyline Weekender

bfourman
Explorer
Explorer
grovegang52 wrote:
Newbie here!! We purchased this 1983 Skyline Weekender in the middle of summer 2013. Got it out 5 or 6 times and it fits our family perfect! Ready to get it out for the season and start working on the "to do" list we created over the winter.

That's a big trailer! We had a '87 Coachmen that was very similar, it was a great setup for our family. We have since upgraded to a newer TT, but the '87 was a awesome camper.

'00 GMC Yukon XL K2500 - 6.0L, 4L80e, 3.73s, P3, AirLift, BlackBear tuned.
'14 Aerolite 282DBHS - Andersen No-Sway

campin_in_the_r
Explorer
Explorer
grovegang52 wrote:
Newbie here!! We purchased this 1983 Skyline Weekender in the middle of summer 2013. Got it out 5 or 6 times and it fits our family perfect! Ready to get it out for the season and start working on the "to do" list we created over the winter.

5-6 times camping and only owning your trailer for half of a year seems really good. Great that you found a trailer that fits your family and that you have been able to get out and about with it!
2013 Forest River Cascade 22BH
2014 Chevrolet 3500 Duramax CC SB 4X4

grovegang52
Explorer
Explorer
2005 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 5.3L with 3.73
WDH
1983 Skyline Weekender

JordanH
Explorer
Explorer
Another 30-50cm of snow here between yesterday and tonight, where is the camping weather! On a better note decided to book a week trip to Cuba yesterday, I leave thursday! Hopefully everything is clearing up time I get back.
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
2001 Dutchmen Sport 25f
2010 Honda EU3000iS
2008 Summit x 800r
2008 Outlander 800XT
2003 HD Heritage Softail
2012 Lund WC-14 with 2013 Evinrude 15hp
1994 Ford Mustang V6
2014 Nights camping: 10

jesseannie
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new to us travel trailer. We haven't camped in it yet. This is a picture of us bringing it back to the White Mountains of AZ after picking it up in Fountain Hills AZ.

1995 Prowler 26'

Choose to make it a good day
jesse

jesseannie
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pictures of your trailers I will post ours when I get the picture posting thing figured out.
jesse