cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Sir_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
Ditto!
Sir Buffalo!
2006 Zinger by Crossroads 27BHS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7

lotust
Explorer
Explorer
haha maybe we will run across one another while camping.

:C
Searching for our next TT Rv as we speak. Please let me know any good deals out there.

Sir_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
Holy moly
Same year TT
Same size and model TT
Same TV
Same Island
Congrats!
Sir Buffalo!
2006 Zinger by Crossroads 27BHS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7

mfletch
Explorer
Explorer
martipr wrote:
Hello mfletch, is that outside the smokestack restaurant at Thurber, Tx? Sure looks like it. Used to be a great restaurant but the last time I was there, about 2 years ago, it was pretty poor.

That's the place. I stop by there once or twice a year when I'm in the area. I've always found the food and service to be excellent.
2008 Keystone Sprinter 264BHS
2002 Ford F250 4x4 Crew PSD

martipr
Explorer
Explorer
Hello mfletch, is that outside the smokestack restaurant at Thurber, Tx? Sure looks like it. Used to be a great restaurant but the last time I was there, about 2 years ago, it was pretty poor.
Old Navy Chief (AOC) Retired Aircraft Mechanic/Inspector
2007 29' 27FBV Trail Bay V Series
2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins Diesel
Reese Strait-Line Dual Cam Hitch

alndeb
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Nice unit Alndeb. FIL's farm looks good enough for camping!

Thanks, ReneeG! We do stay overnight in our camper at FIL's farm sometimes. He had 30amp electric outlet installed in the building beside my truck (in the pic), so we could camp there if we wanted.
Al and Deb
DS 1986
DS 1987
Mountville, PA
2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug, Torza Trifold Tonneau, SS stepbars.
2008 Fleetwood Prowler 260 FQS

WandaLust2
Explorer
Explorer
Viken wrote:
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That would be nice. ๐Ÿ™‚
Mrs. WandaLust. Retired. Middle TN
1999 Fleetwood SouthWind 32'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice unit Alndeb. FIL's farm looks good enough for camping!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats Mfletch! Nice setup. Enjoy!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

alndeb
Explorer
Explorer
We traded in our 18' Palomino hybrid for this new TT. Just got back from our first trip in the new TT, and the last trip of the season:(
Enjoyed the 5 day vacation at Gettysburg Campground even though it rained and was very windy most of the time. It was in the 40's as we were packing up. So much easier setting up and breaking camp!! No more tent ends to worry about.
Leaving from FIL farm, where we store it.

Gettysburg Campground Site 53

Marsh Creek behind us.
Al and Deb
DS 1986
DS 1987
Mountville, PA
2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug, Torza Trifold Tonneau, SS stepbars.
2008 Fleetwood Prowler 260 FQS

10tca01
Explorer
Explorer
It really does look great! Your combo looks awesome too, have a great trip!

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
She looks like a beaut! Enjoy it and have fun on your maiden voyage!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

mfletch
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up our first travel trailer. After browsing for over a year, studying more thoroughly for the last few months, looking at countless models, reading endless posts on here while lurking, I finally settled on one. I drove to a large dealer on the other side of Texas and after a few hours of looking at comparable models, I stuck with the Keystone Sprinter 264BHS which was my preliminary decision before making the drive. I originally got my PSD with the intent that I would one day get a fiver. But for our needs, with the wife and two sons(4+7), the smaller/lighter/more economical bunk TT seems perfect. We'll get'er out on her maiden trip(other than the 300+mi trip home), next weekend.

Moderator edit to resize picture to forum limit of 640px maximum.
2008 Keystone Sprinter 264BHS
2002 Ford F250 4x4 Crew PSD

NHRA1256
Explorer
Explorer
"Did someone say chair, BEER and fishing???"

yeah, I was over in the Vintage travel trailer section and heard that too....!
-Jim

1982 Prowler TT
1972 Avenger TT - For Sale
2003 Silverado Duramax - WOOHOO

marc71
Explorer
Explorer
Diabs wrote:
Bonefish wrote:
I must need a camping fix, as the campground looks good to me. All that matters is the time you had with family.

Sharon

I was thinking the same thing!....chair,beer,fishing rod...

Did someone say chair, BEER and fishing???
2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD double cab 4x4
2015 Jayco Jayflight 32 BHDS
Prodigy Brake Control
Eaz-Lift WD - Eaz-Lift sway control