cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
nadkaw1957 wrote:
I haven't been to Hocking Hills for probably 35 years... Old Man's Cave was always one of my favorite places as a child.

Same here. Nice TT's on this page.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

Nybillygoat
Explorer
Explorer
New member here. Not new to Rving. Had a Viking pop-up for 5 years and decided to upgrade. Hopefully leaving for Lancaster, Pa next weekend. Picture is from picking it up from dealer in Virginia and driving back to Ny.

nadkaw1957
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't been to Hocking Hills for probably 35 years... Old Man's Cave was always one of my favorite places as a child.
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2250RK
2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L

t-smith
Explorer
Explorer
New Rig Hooked up and ready to go out to Hocking Hills (Ohio) this weekend.

2018 F250 CCLB
2012 Grey Wolf 28BH

afob3
Explorer
Explorer
First trip out with the new TV...

2012 Koala 25DS
2011 F150 Ecoboost SuperCrew with Max Tow Package

www.familyobrien.net

Aluminum_Siding
Explorer
Explorer
mwebber78 wrote:
Wow that is one clean Mallard. Congrat's on that purchase!

Thanks for all the kind words! I sure do love looking at all the cool photos on this string.

boubou64
Explorer
Explorer

Shasta Revere by boubou1, on Flickr

1st camping with Travel trailer by boubou1, on Flickr

New trailer by boubou1, on Flickr

IMG_0591 by boubou1, on Flickr
http://3dogsandacamper.tumblr.com
2013 Jayco Eagle HT 23.5
2010 Ram 1500 HEMI with integrated brake controller, tow mirrors and Michelins LTX/AT2 275/65R20 max load: 3750 lbs. @ 80 psi
Superglide 2700
Timbrens

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Wow that is one clean Mallard. Congrat's on that purchase!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Mallard - Bob is right!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Mike,

Wow, that is one nice '94' Mallard..., heck, there are some 2010 TT's out there that don't look that clean!

Bob

Aluminum_Siding
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Friends.

I'm new here and I love this cite. I picked up this TT for us to crash in while doing BBQ Competitions. Now I'm obsessed. It's a 94 Mallard with all the paperwork. We had a rental property go back to the bank about 4 years ago and couldn't get financed on a new one, so I took the down payment and bought a used one outright off Craigslist. We plan on getting a new one in a few years when the credit is clear but I'm so in love with this thing I'm not certain I can part with it. I also like the no payments too. I got it 6 months ago for $4000 and put in another $1200 or so making it pretty. New molding, plastic parts, awning etc...

Lake Havasu AZ

San Diego CA

San Mateo CA

jmtandem
Explorer II
Explorer II
I looked at them before we bought our first TT and they're great looking. But a hundred k or more for a trailer with a single slide? Well, I came to think of them as I do Harleys. Only reason to buy one is, you just gotta have a Harley.

Good analogy. And a Harley rider won't ride anything else.
'05 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually 3500 white quadcab auto long bed.

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
jmtandem wrote:
I have never found anything RV that even comes close to the insides of an Airstream trailer. Simply elegant, functional, and quality.

I looked at them before we bought our first TT and they're great looking. But a hundred k or more for a trailer with a single slide? Well, I came to think of them as I do Harleys. Only reason to buy one is, you just gotta have a Harley.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
Rob8484 wrote:
Here is my 2002 Timberlodge Pictures are from early this past spring.

Nice but is it still camping when your 'camper' is more lux and larger than the standard single bedroom apartment in the average complex? :B
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

jmtandem
Explorer II
Explorer II

Hi, I didn't know some of you wanted to see the inside too!

I have never found anything RV that even comes close to the insides of an Airstream trailer. Simply elegant, functional, and quality.
'05 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually 3500 white quadcab auto long bed.