cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hybrid mods

rg3
Explorer
Explorer
Help! I'm trying a mod on my camper and need 4 of those little brackets that the bunk support poles fit into. Have no idea what their called or where to find them. I've been on the internet for ours, unsuccessful. does anyone know where I might find a couple pair?

THANKS
2 REPLIES 2

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
rg3 wrote:
Help! I'm trying a mod on my camper and need 4 of those little brackets that the bunk support poles fit into. Have no idea what their called or where to find them. I've been on the internet for ours, unsuccessful. does anyone know where I might find a couple pair?

THANKS

Not sure what you're talking about. Can you post pics or provide year, make and model of hybrid.
If I had to guess, you're talking about something that hasn't been around since around 2004, when hybrid manufacturers went to the cable support system.
I think you would have a better chance finding them at a popup parts supplier since they still use pole supports.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

dwpnomad
Explorer
Explorer
try ickes rv surplus in Montpelier Indiana If they don't have them I'll bet they know where to get them and what there called 765-728-5668 They are great folks.. Good luck!!!