cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I am addicted to this site.

monicarick01
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to thank you all for the entertainment and knowledge you have provided me over the last month!

Have a great Weekend and Camp ON!
9 REPLIES 9

Bedlam
Ron Butler wrote:
monicarick01 wrote:
I would like to thank you all for the entertainment and knowledge you have provided me over the last month!

Great thing to get addicted too and you generally won't have a hangover from it, unless you stayed up all night on it!!

Are you from WA state? If so, go to the Rally forum and down to the NW Spring Rally and join our discussions there as well. Great people and your more than welcome to join us next May in Yakima.

The Fall Colors rally over the Cascade Loop is on Columbus Day weekend. This would connect you with a bunch of locals.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

jmckelvy
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, me too. This is my favorite site/forum. Great stuff!
06 RAM 3500,Dually,CTD,Auto(ATS Stage 1),QC,4X4,PacBrake,Spyntec Freespin Hubs,60 Gal Titan Tank,EFI Live, Line-X,Torklifts and SuperHitch,Fastguns
2013 Arctic Fox 990, 275 Watts Solar, 2 Grp 31 AGMs
US Navy 1964-1968, 2-Tour Vietnam Vet

Ron_Butler
Explorer
Explorer
monicarick01 wrote:

Great thing to get addicted too and you generally won't have a hangover from it, unless you stayed up all night on it!!

Are you from WA state? If so, go to the Rally forum and down to the NW Spring Rally and join our discussions there as well. Great people and your more than welcome to join us next May in Yakima.
Ron & Carolyn
Tucker - Wire Hair Fox Terrier
Federal Way WA./Sun City AZ.
GO HUSKIES
Our Trip Pictures
Ron & Carolyns Travels

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Yep
Bob

SWD
Explorer
Explorer
Yuup...me too!

Desertboy
Explorer
Explorer
Me too, And every time one of my old friends comments on one of my pics and shows interest in camping I direct them here.
1969 AVION
3/4 12 VALVE

Freightliner/24' Flatbed 50,000 miles/ Titan 4000 receiver Hitch, no Mods needed.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
just wait until you start browsing the trip report sticky
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I'm camping right now, 5 nights over a long weekend. Yesterday I checked this site at least a dozen times. And been on it most all day today, sitting around the campfire, watching the next door kids play. Yup ... addictions come in many forms!

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Don't go away!! Keep checking back at least 4 dimes a day, in just a month you haven't even started having fun!!
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.