cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Identify a faucet

curly5759
Explorer
Explorer
The kitchen faucet in my TT is leaking and I need to fix it. Unfortunalty I don't know what brand it is. There is no paper work with the trailer to identify it, and there are no markings on the faucet to indicate brand.
The trailer is a 2007 Fleetwood Orbit, 18', single axle TT.
Pics of faucet:

Can anyone Id the faucet?
Thx
Curly
16 REPLIES 16

5Cent
Explorer
Explorer
Agree on the Dura, but most are an off brand Chinese made unit.

Install a Moen and be done. American company, lifetime warranty and easy to get replacement 1255 or 1224 cartridges to service if needed.
2014 Chevy 2500HD, 6.6L Duramax (LML), LT trim, CC, 6.5' bed, 4x4

Current:2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS
Past:1997 Prowler 26-T, Fiberglass
Past:1983 Wilderness 25'

Mkwilkie
Explorer
Explorer
I believe this is your faucet. Changing over to a household faucet takes a bit of work but you have a nicer selection.

Dura Faucet (DF-PK210C-SN) Hi-Rise RV Kitchen Faucet - Classical Levers - RV, Motorhome, 5th (Fifth)...

wrenchbender
Explorer
Explorer
Remove it and go to Loews or Home Depot and find a suitable replacement.That's what I did and what I recommend to friends

pconroy328
Explorer
Explorer
Like everyone else, we had that faucet too.
It's gone now, replaced by a real one from Home Depot.

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lots to choose from on ebay that are 8" o.c. in the $20 range and up. Must be some on Amazon too.

Considering the faucet is only 9 years old and gets little use compared to a house, it says something about the quality of parts they put into RVs.

westend
Explorer
Explorer
The only problem I've found with HD or Lowe's store brands is getting replacement parts if needed.

Probably true for most of the name brands, too. At least in the case of Home Depot, their inventory is vendor stocked. 90 percent of what you see on the shelves is not owned by HD.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
bbaker2001 wrote:
for 39.00 I replaced mine from home depot

x2. It's probably easier to replace the whole unit.
The only problem I've found with HD or Lowe's store brands is getting replacement parts if needed.

nomad_297
Explorer
Explorer
Delta Faucet parts will fix that faucet. You probably only need a set of seats and springs.

Bruce

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
LOWES here has a good plumbing section in their stores. I always use them...
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Perfect reason to upgrade to a regular faucet. I had the same one different finish. Why replace with same one and have it leak again. I bought a satin finish pull down from home depot 10x better. Just cut the pex and add sharkbite fittings easy day.

LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Go to your local home supply store or buy one on Amazon.com. If you get an RV specific faucet, you'll pay a high price for a plastic piece of junk.
Just specify two handle, 8" spread. It will fit your RV perfectly.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Typically, quality faucets have a name or identifier on them. I can see from the one picture it appears that the cold water valve handle has broken on the valve stem. If you want to replace just the handle, American Standard makes a similar style handle.
You may wish to just replace the whole faucet set as the cheaper ones seem to last only a few years until leaking and seal failures start. It is a very easy project to accomplish.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
for 39.00 I replaced mine from home depot
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
Look on the aerator, often it has the brand. You might also look on the flexible feed line under the sink, faucet makers often wrap a sticker around the feed line with name and model number.