Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It appears this is not ending well.

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
POOF
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?
5 REPLIES 5

rjstractor
Nomad
Nomad
Ralph Cramden wrote:
drsteve wrote:
More details... it seems these pillars of industry were stealing remarkable amounts of cash.

CLICKY

It could have been an honest mistake drsteve.

It's great that Greg Gerber is back at the reins over at RVdailyreport. He tells it as it is, posts up the negative press, and pulls no punches. Totally unlike the RVIA aligned RVbusiness rag.

I found a picture of one of the Executives in question LOL.

That's hilarious!!:B I read the article, and even before I saw the picture you posted the first thing I thought of was good ol' Jerry Lundegaard working the numbers at the car dealership.
2017 VW Golf Alltrack
2000 Ford F250 7.3

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
And THERE you have it LOL.

I hope Gerber is spot on because I will enjoy watching Thor squirm. The coming downturn will also go a long way towards ending this FOOLISHNESS that inflates prices and puts Mom and Pop operations out of business.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
drsteve wrote:
More details... it seems these pillars of industry were stealing remarkable amounts of cash.

CLICKY

It could have been an honest mistake drsteve.

It's great that Greg Gerber is back at the reins over at RVdailyreport. He tells it as it is, posts up the negative press, and pulls no punches. Totally unlike the RVIA aligned RVbusiness rag.

I found a picture of one of the Executives in question LOL.

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer

CLICKY
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
The company officers are corrupt and in trouble.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE