cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Outside Grill Bracket Table?

iplumb
Explorer
Explorer
some other manufactures provide a little table that hangs on the side of the trailer on the grill rail. Our Jayco X213 has the rail but we never plan on mounting a grill to it. But I would like to get a small table for it. Are these avail? Does anybody know where to get one? My quick Google search didn't bring anything up.
3 REPLIES 3

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have the frame that the grill fits into? Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to attach a table top of some sort. I don't know if it's commercially available, but would think if others offer one you should be able to find one somewhere. Sorry I can't help more, but good luck, and welcome to the forum!
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

FLY_4_FUN
Explorer
Explorer
If you go to a Jayco dealer they can sell you the mating rail that can then be bolted to a table like a tent trailer will have. You might even find a table at a rv salvage place....or perhaps your local dealer will have one in their scratch/dent area. Its pretty simple to get a small table with the hinged support that braces itself up against the wall of the trailer.

Daryll
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 crew SB 4x4 CTD 3.73
2015 Brookstone 315RL
2009 Colorado 29BHS (sold 2015)
05 Jayflight 29BHS (sold 2008)
99 Jayco Eagle 12SO (sold 2005)