cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet Premier

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously looking at buying a 31BHPR. It pretty much has everything we are looking for in a TT, the only cons we can think of with it is, it has curtains instead of solid doors for the bedroom and bunkhouse....that's about it.

Maybe because this one is so new, But i'm having a hard time finding any reviews or testimonials about them.

This is our first TT, i've rented a couple times and that makes us realize we want our own, we've been researching for months and have narrowed it down to this one.

Is there anyone out there that has any experience with the Bullet line that can give me their opinions?

Thanks!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR
1,884 REPLIES 1,884

coobrey
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2013 31bhpr and keep it plugged in at property away from town during the winter. We went to visit it, after three months and noticed that the AC fan was running! The snow was all melted around the AC unit. We made sure that the thermostat was shut off when we winterized it but with no manual switch something happened and the fan has been running for months. I called Keystone and they pretty much said I was nuts, but then I called a local dealer and he said that I was the 4th person this winter that has brought up this issue. It has something to do with the way that we shut down the thermostat. So I am heading back to the property to flip the breaker for the winter.

SueMcD
Explorer
Explorer
Kansas Kamper wrote:
SueMcD wrote:
We went to the Northeast RV and Camping show in Hartford yesterday and put a deposit down on a 2013 Premier 19FBPR. :B

Sue

Nice unit, not to be the Monday morning quarterback but I saw one this past weekend at a dealer in PA....huge discount on a 2012 leftover.

http://www.ansleyrv.com/2012-keystone-bullet-19fbpr-new-travel-trailer-pa-i541070

Awsome price, your deposit refundable?

We're paying not too much more than that for a 2013. RV show pricing, and also a great deal. Thanks for watching out for me though. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2013 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR

carjocky
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone else get a recall notice on the front cap? I have a 2012 Bullet Premier 29RLPR and the notice came from keystone last week that some 2011 and 2012 premiers may not have enough fasteners on the cap and it could cause a water leak... I sure hope not. The last thing I want is anyone messing with the roof seam and seals... But what choice do I have.
Jon
Ohio
2012 Keystone Bullet Premier 29RTPR
2009 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 1500 5.7 Hemi

Kansas_Kamper
Explorer
Explorer
SueMcD wrote:
We went to the Northeast RV and Camping show in Hartford yesterday and put a deposit down on a 2013 Premier 19FBPR. :B

Sue

Nice unit, not to be the Monday morning quarterback but I saw one this past weekend at a dealer in PA....huge discount on a 2012 leftover.

http://www.ansleyrv.com/2012-keystone-bullet-19fbpr-new-travel-trailer-pa-i541070

Awsome price, your deposit refundable?
Springdale 296BHSSR

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
SueMcD wrote:

Sue

Congrats! Very exciting!
Greg and J
Ben - Yellow Lab. Charley - Red Lab
2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0

SueMcD
Explorer
Explorer

Sue
2013 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas!
Greg and J

Huskerdude
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow Premier owners :C!! And happy camping in 2013 :B !!!
:B Huskerdude, Mrs. Huskerdude 2017 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST310RL, 2005 F150 XLT Crewcab, 5.4 liter, tow package

Kansas_Kamper
Explorer
Explorer
Ricos Ride wrote:

I had them installed. They had a list of discounted options if installed on day of purchase so I opted in on that one.

Do not delay in getting vent covers installed!!!!

I had all three of mine broken by hail and didn't find out for a few months (in storage) and the water damage and mold was considerable.

I will never take a new one off the lot without the dealer installing them before I take delivery.
Springdale 296BHSSR

Ricos_Ride
Explorer
Explorer
carjocky wrote:
Ricos Ride wrote:
Picked up my new Bullet Premier 29RTPR Monday at the dealer in Michigan and just arrived home with it today (1,900 mi round trip) Had the dealer install an Andersen WD hitch. It handled really nice. Average speed between 60-65, head winds, crosswinds and tractor trailers had no effect. Had great weather for this time of year and did a Wal-Mart camping in Erie PA. Now it is resigned to my driveway until next spring but at least I finally have it!

Looks great. We have the same trailer. I see you have slide out awnings. Did you have them install them also or were they already installed?

I had them installed. They had a list of discounted options if installed on day of purchase so I opted in on that one.
2004 Chevy Avalanche 1500 Z71
Andersen WD hitch
Tekonsha Prodigy P3
Progressive Industries EMSHW30C Surge Protector
MaxxFan Ventillation Fan
WiFiRanger GO with Mobile amplified antenna
TireTraker TPMS
Rico, my Havanese Dog

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
I think the Premier is going to be the first TT we will keep longer than 2 years :B
Greg and J

mom2countrykids
Explorer
Explorer
We have had ours for 2 years now and love it!!! We are a family of 7.

Carolina_Campe1
Explorer
Explorer
We wouldn't trade ours for anything. Simply love everything about it. Just went over the 1 year point. Had to take it in for some repairs, but Keystone lived up to their warranty and we couldn't be happier.

Rick

Kansas Kamper wrote:
Reading this thread on and off for the better part of the week (during lunch at work) and only made it to page 100!!

Our 3 year old Springdale 296BHSSR is on it's death bed...well not really but it appears that the insurance company is going to "total" it. It was in storage and a nasty storm with 1 inch hail came rolling through. All three roof vents were smashed, the sky light over the shower all broken resulted in water damage through out. It looks like the rubber roof has holes in it as well. Two walls (front and left)of aluminum siding need replaced and it looks like it will cost more to fix it than it is worth.

Thats the good news, the bad news is we now have to shop for a new one. :B

I found a leftover 2012 Bullet 31BHPR that has been reduced for a quick sale. From what I have read so far, most people like theirs but given the chance would you buy another Bullet Premier? It is a state away and none of the dealers local have one in stock to go look at.

We have been happy with the Keystone Springdale and have owned a couple of Jaycos. What do you think, load up the kids and go look/buy it?

Kansas_Kamper
Explorer
Explorer
Reading this thread on and off for the better part of the week (during lunch at work) and only made it to page 100!!

Our 3 year old Springdale 296BHSSR is on it's death bed...well not really but it appears that the insurance company is going to "total" it. It was in storage and a nasty storm with 1 inch hail came rolling through. All three roof vents were smashed, the sky light over the shower all broken resulted in water damage through out. It looks like the rubber roof has holes in it as well. Two walls (front and left)of aluminum siding need replaced and it looks like it will cost more to fix it than it is worth.

Thats the good news, the bad news is we now have to shop for a new one. :B

I found a leftover 2012 Bullet 31BHPR that has been reduced for a quick sale. From what I have read so far, most people like theirs but given the chance would you buy another Bullet Premier? It is a state away and none of the dealers local have one in stock to go look at.

We have been happy with the Keystone Springdale and have owned a couple of Jaycos. What do you think, load up the kids and go look/buy it?
Springdale 296BHSSR

carjocky
Explorer
Explorer
Ricos Ride wrote:
Picked up my new Bullet Premier 29RTPR Monday at the dealer in Michigan and just arrived home with it today (1,900 mi round trip) Had the dealer install an Andersen WD hitch. It handled really nice. Average speed between 60-65, head winds, crosswinds and tractor trailers had no effect. Had great weather for this time of year and did a Wal-Mart camping in Erie PA. Now it is resigned to my driveway until next spring but at least I finally have it!

Looks great. We have the same trailer. I see you have slide out awnings. Did you have them install them also or were they already installed?
Jon
Ohio
2009 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 1500 5.7 Hemi