cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keystone Entry Step Covers - Radius

JohnZurk
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone covered entry steps with a radius? My Keystone Passport has a slight radius on the back of the step, and a bigger radius on the front. Most of the stuff you can buy aftermarket is for square steps, if I try that I will have the material bunch up in spots.

I really want to do a nice job of this so any tips will be appreciated!

Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

JohnZurk
Explorer
Explorer
I decided to do this myself:

Pics:

BubbaChris
Explorer
Explorer
fairfaxjim wrote:
Camping World has them as well as Amazon for two choices. I just put these on my steps.
Wraparound Radius Step Rugs

Bought these before our season started because the grommets tore out of the old pair. Quick and easy job to replace them.
2013 Heartland North Trail 22 FBS Caliber Edition
2013 Ford Expedition EL with Tow Package

steve-n-vicki
Explorer
Explorer
I had a set for the straight steps, I put them on my curved steps and used zip ties and within a day or two they look like they were made for it, but if I did not already have the straight ones I would have bought the curved ones

steve-n-vicki
Explorer
Explorer
I had a set for the straight steps, I put them on my curved steps and used zip ties and within a day or two they look like they were made for it, but if I did not already have the straight ones I would have bought the curved ones

fairfaxjim
Explorer
Explorer
Camping World has them as well as Amazon for two choices. I just put these on my steps.
Wraparound Radius Step Rugs
Jim & JoAnne
2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD Double Cab
2004 Starcraft 11RT (Replaced by)
2011 Eclipse Milan 18CK Travel Trailer

Bmach
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look online they make them or you can go to an RV store.