cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Lardeo 303TG vs. 30BH

Eowens
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering what peoples opinion on these two models are? I originally was thinking I was going to get an Aspen Trail TT until the family went to the RV show. Now the wife and kid's are liking the floor plan that these two offer.

Am I better off with aluminum like the Aspen Trail to avoid delamination?
Ed

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Crewcab 4X4 Hemi with 4.10 axles.
2 REPLIES 2

Eowens
Explorer
Explorer
My wife is fine with either. They are basically the same floor plan. My dealer has the 303 as a leftover which I can purchase for less money than a new 30bh
Dealer states the 303 is better construction. But it's been sitting on the lot over a year. The 30bh would be ordered and delivered.
Ed

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Crewcab 4X4 Hemi with 4.10 axles.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
It doesn't matter which one you like or don't like, or what the material is the camper is made with... You need to get the one the wife likes. If you want her to enjoy camping, you'll be a wise man to go with the one she favors. All brands are about the same, I really cannot see any difference between a wood frame or an aluminum frame camper. If you fall of a bridge, both camper's will go "splat" once they hit the ground! So... as it has been said so many times on these forums, "If momma ain't happy, no one is happy!" Get the one your wife likes. Problem solved. (It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't have to be practical, it doens't have to make financial sense.... just do it!)