cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lance Bumpers?????

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
Has lance done away with their normal Bumpers? Looks like either get big deck bumper option or no bumper.
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
8 REPLIES 8

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
Got hooked on Ozzy and Black Sabbath in 1970 and BABYMETAL 44 years later. I love BABYMETAL, but we are going to see Willy Nelson and Allison Kraus...... so go figure.
https://youtu.be/gH_lvgvhjwc
Wake Up America

Supercharged111
Explorer
Explorer
Babymetal? Sir, might I suggest you take a long, hard look at your musical taste?
2007 Lance 1131
1997 GMC K3500 crew cab supercharged dually

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like the af990 type landing more than what lance offers.
Wake Up America

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Brad on our AF990 we have the Fox Landing option and having the landing is great.

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
NRALIFR wrote:
It looks like there are two bumper choices now.

I just looked at one model (1062), but I suspect most of the larger models are like this.

Look under Standard Equipment/Exterior, and it shows a โ€œAluminum Rear Bumper w/Dlx Trim & Folding Stepโ€ that looks very similar to the bumper on my camper:

Then under Optional Equipment/Exterior it shows โ€œultraDECKplus Bumperโ€ that looks like this:

What model(s) are you considering, Brad?

:):)

1062. I believe you are correct. What was throwing us was the campers at the Lance dealer we visited. They must have had 10 or so new Lance TCs and not one of them had the "normal" bumper. Every last one of them either had the optional deck bumper or no bumper. Also, the Lance brochures he had did not show any "normal" bumpers.

I didn't have good internet access because we were on the road to Atlanta to see a Babymetal concert, but after getting back home and reading your email, I went to the Lance website and the 1062 does indeed come with the normal bumper with a space to store the sewer line. The 945 and 995 also have the normal bumpers as standard. (I may have the model #s wrong). The 1172 deos not come with a bumper, but that makes sense because of the side entry.

Thanks,
Brad
Wake Up America

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
I believe what you are calling an Ultra Bumper on the model 850 is actually an Ultra Step that attaches to the top of a hitch extension on the truck. There doesnโ€™t appear to be a bumper option for that model at all.

2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

jaycocreek
Explorer II
Explorer II
BradW wrote:
Has lance done away with their normal Bumpers? Looks like either get big deck bumper option or no bumper.

I wondered the same thing looking at the Lance 850..They have an option for the Lance Ultra Bumper for that model..I assume they don't offer the standard bumper like I have on my 9.6 because of the length of the unit and pickup bumpers..

Everything is an option anymore.
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like there are two bumper choices now.

I just looked at one model (1062), but I suspect most of the larger models are like this.

Look under Standard Equipment/Exterior, and it shows a โ€œAluminum Rear Bumper w/Dlx Trim & Folding Stepโ€ that looks very similar to the bumper on my camper:

Then under Optional Equipment/Exterior it shows โ€œultraDECKplus Bumperโ€ that looks like this:

What model(s) are you considering, Brad?

2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!