cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lippert Furniture Questions ?

Mikesr
Explorer
Explorer
We're looking at TT's with bunkhouse slides and some have only the cube style module bed for the lower right bunks. Some have jackknife and others have pull outs.
We like a couple units for the rest of the TT but we don't like the cube beds.
After looking over Lipperts website and understanding the costs of a pull out or jackknife sofa we are wondering just how difficult it is to install one in place of the cube bed ?
Has anyone done this ?
My biggest question since never doing this is how to tell if it will physically fit into the TT though not only the main door but the bunk door.
Yes the dimensions of the replacement furniture needs to be exact and Lippert has many options.
Another concern is the bolting down of the new furniture as it relates to the slide room in the bunkhouse. Warranty issues too
We are looking at Keystone Laredo models and they all have what they call Cub Cubes in their bunkhouse floor plans.
Are we crazy ? Honest opinions welcomed
And on a side note anyone with the cube bed setup, are they comfortable for an adult or bigger kid ?
Thanks for any input or suggestions
Mike and Donna
2016 Chevy 2500HD
2020 Open Range Light 312BH
3 REPLIES 3

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I wouldn't even look at RV furniture. We are researching TT's right now and some have those cheapo cube beds. In every case they could be replaced by a love-seat style sofa with a hide-a-bed.

DrPepper1010
Explorer
Explorer
We started out intending to upgrade furniture in our first TT. When we saw the associated costs, we bought a new TT.
If you're still looking to purchase a new TT, IMO, I'd continue to look till I found the floor plan and furniture I liked already in the TT. Again IMO, replacing furniture in a 'new' TT you just bought doesn't make sense.

IdaD
Explorer
Explorer
You don't need to limit yourself to RV furniture. Most furniture comes apart easily so you can get it through the door.
2015 Cummins Ram 4wd CC/SB