cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Little Guy T@B S Outback

BAGL
Explorer
Explorer
We are thinking of buying a used Little Guy T@B S Outback and wondered if anyone has one or something similar and would be willing to share their thoughts? It is just my husband and self, and would prefer a small trailer, and the one we're looking at is in great shape. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
bgum wrote:
We own a 2017 Tab Outback. 2000 lbs. tows very well behind the 4Runner. Can be maneuvered by hand on hard surface. Ours has small wet shower/toilet, 3 way refrigerator, sink, AC., TV, stereo, and small two burner stove. You can make it up where it is a queen size bed. In that configuration you have crawl over your mate or have them get up to use the facilities. It can also be made up as a "u" advantage here is no disturbance to use facilities. We have spent up to 10 day's camp in it. It is tight for two mature overweight seniors but doable. We have owned motor homes, 5th wheels 3 Airstreams. They all have their +/- s. It is best used as a weekender or dry camper in the boondocks. We are still getting used to ours.

I appreciate your insight and experience.
When I think of going small I need at least a reasonable stand up shower in a dry bathroom, and a walk around queen bed. I imagine my idea of small requires something much larger than a T@B
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
Much larger and heavier that a typical teardrop. I would be looking at eggshell trailer in that same size.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Pretty slick camper. They have come a long way from the first ones built!

I guess it would depend on how tall you are though. Looks like it has a really low ceiling height at it's highest point which is in the middle.

Pretty good walk thru video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGe8dfOUwCI

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

mz-s
Explorer
Explorer
Have you gone to look at them first? Make sure you do - I was really thinking we could make due with a small trailer, but decided the 320S was just too small for us. They seem a lot bigger on the internet!

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
We own a 2017 Tab Outback. 2000 lbs. tows very well behind the 4Runner. Can be maneuvered by hand on hard surface. Ours has small wet shower/toilet, 3 way refrigerator, sink, AC., TV, stereo, and small two burner stove. You can make it up where it is a queen size bed. In that configuration you have crawl over your mate or have them get up to use the facilities. It can also be made up as a "u" advantage here is no disturbance to use facilities. We have spent up to 10 day's camp in it. It is tight for two mature overweight seniors but doable. We have owned motor homes, 5th wheels 3 Airstreams. They all have their +/- s. It is best used as a weekender or dry camper in the boondocks. We are still getting used to ours.

Yeti_plus
Explorer
Explorer
We rented one about a dozen years ago. Ended up not buying. I am about 5'10" and I couldn't stand up straight in it.
Not sure about the Outback but there was very little room inside because the queen bed took up most of the room. Now that we are older the lack of toilet would be a big problem.
Check it out carefully, it may work for you. There are some T@B owners on the forum and I hope one of them chimes in.
2014 Chevrolet 3500 CC 4X4 Duramax, Tork Lift Tiedowns, TorkLift Fastguns, Superhitch and supertruss
2009 Jayco 213 SOLD
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
They've been around for quite a long time now. Originally when they were new, they were very expensive for the size they are. Never heard of anyone complain about them. You're probably getting a good camper. Easy to tow easy, easy to set up, and you can park them almost anywhere.