cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for info on terry package details

firemedic08
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a 2002 fleetwood terry 28X freedom edition, and I canโ€™t seem to find any paperwork in it or on the Net for what the freedom edition is? Does anyone here have any resources that might point me in the right direction? The local RV shop here has no idea and wasnโ€™t willing to really look it up, since I didnโ€™t bug it there and was only there for parts.
Donnie
1994 Chevy 2500 Extended cab
1987 28 ft travel villa 5th wheel.

4 REPLIES 4

mr61impala
Explorer
Explorer
BurbMan wrote:
Fleetwood shut down in early 2009 as a result of the economy at that time. The motorized division was bought by Winnebago, the towables division just went away. I had a 2008 Terry and have tried to find anything I could but apparently all the drawings, plans, details and whatever else went into a dumpster never to be seen again.

It's kind of a shame that they shut down, we bought a brand new Fleetwood Mallard 27X in 1998 and it was probably the most trouble free RV we have had to date.
Shopping for Travel Trailer

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fleetwood shut down in early 2009 as a result of the economy at that time. The motorized division was bought by Winnebago, the towables division just went away. I had a 2008 Terry and have tried to find anything I could but apparently all the drawings, plans, details and whatever else went into a dumpster never to be seen again.

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
It was a word used on a brochure, websites, and decals on the side. Marketing just the same as artic, lightweight, so on and so forth.

Sort of like how they advertise high quality when in fact they're all slapped together junk.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Generally all repair shops donโ€™t like working for free...looking up stuff for you.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad