cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

mattress topper 26bh elite

Doug1395
Explorer
Explorer
Hello me and the wife bought a 2015 jayco Jay flight 26bh elite and love it . It has the denver mattress. I added supports under the bed because it was just plain old flimsy. Since then its not as comfortable. Stiffer. ... i guess. Can anyone recommend a good topper. I have done several net searches but can not come up with a good solution. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Majja13
Explorer
Explorer
We have a real cheap one form Wal-mart that is like 1.5-2 inches and it makes a world of difference. I think it was 40.00 may want to try that.
2015 GMC Sierra 2500hd 6.0 w/4:10 rear end
2006 SkyLine Weekender 180
1200/12000 Equal-i-zer WDH

Doug1395
Explorer
Explorer
Ok thank you

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
We had in our prior 5er a 2" topper from Costco and were very happy with it. The new 5er has a better matteress so the first time out we didn't put a topper on it. The bed sits high so we just installed a 1" topper we got off Amazon. We will use it tomorrow night for the first time and can report back after.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

tjfogelberg
Explorer
Explorer
We've had very good luck with toppers purchased online from Costco. You can return them to any store if they don't work out. Todd

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
That Denver needs a little help, but not much. I wouldn't go crazy topping it with expensive stuff.

A lot of people use AB Lifestyles

We use an inexpensive 5-zone
topper. We ordered a full queen and trimmed it.

It can be covered by any type of mattress pad cover. For chilly nights , we covered ours with a heated mattress pad that has worked very well for us for the past 8 years.