cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Metric 1977 12' Trailer

Voilablues
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, I just purchased a Metric 12' 1977 Trailer and I was wondering if anyone has any info on them. My wife and I can not find anything about them online, specs, manuals, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Keith
4 REPLIES 4

Voilablues
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info!

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Opie431 wrote:
Perhaps manuals were different than but I doubt it. They are useless.

As is your post because you're not explaining to the OP why owner's manuals are generally useless. :R

That reason is that even today owner's manuals a very generic and at best provide general information about a given line of trailers but rarely any specific information and never about one specific model. Trailers these days (as I'm sure was also the case 40 yrs ago) come with an owner's manual that describes in general the operation of a trailer, along with a gaggle of pamphlets and mini manuals that may describe in more particular detail the operation of a specific piece of equipment, such as a fridge or water heater or whatever. With a 40 yr old trailer chances of finding any of this supporting information is next to nil ๐Ÿ˜ž ... that said, a quick Google search brought up this link to Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers in which one poster describes a 1976 Metric. It's a 9 yr old post but join that forum and who knows, you might be able to track this person down or find someone else who knows something about these trailers. ๐Ÿ™‚
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps manuals were different than but I doubt it. They are useless.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Check Tincantourists.com.

It's a site for vintage RV's. Maybe they will have some info.