cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Moving on up!

dnmccoy
Explorer
Explorer
So for the last year or two the wife and I have been enjoying our Jayco 19XUD, but we go to CW thursday to pick up our brand new Keystone Bullet 308bhs! Im so excited..it has eveyrthing we wanted and enough room to grow with our family! Anyone have any experience with the Keystone brand?
5 REPLIES 5

4LowNGo
Explorer
Explorer
We have the 15 Bullet 230bh and it's been an all around nice trailer so far.

RVNevada
Explorer
Explorer
I have had a 2008 Montana 5th Wheel and didn't have any trouble at all with this unit, but then I purchased a 2013 Fuzion, and this one was trouble, one thing after another, so I traded it for a 2015 Voltage, this one had only minor items go badโ€ฆ..All I have to say is, 1 Find the unit you want, 2 Check out the Dealer for what type of Service they do for their customers 3. The unit you pick, DON'T take the unit off the lot until, YOU try everything yourself and anything that needs repairing, is done before you take it home. All the builder, now a days, just want to get them to the Dealers, That's where the repairs are now taking place, Good Luck and Happy Camping
2015 Voltage V3895 Toy Hauler
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC LB DRW Air Bags
Toys and 2Labs

RavensFan24
Explorer
Explorer
I've had 2 Keystone's and have loved both of them. The new Bullet Premier is amazing. We'll be taking it out this weekend to enjoy some October FL weather.
2010 Chevy Tahoe & 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 30'

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
We love ours!!! Have fun, good luck, and safe travels!!!
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new rig...getting a new trailer is always exciting.

Keystone is a huge manufacturer of RV's. They make 17 different lines of travel trailers alone. The 'Bullet" is just one of them.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro