cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here!!!

Dreenn
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys like it says I'm new here been camping for a few years now. Started with a tent moved to a pop up 2 years which was a horrible purchase... The roof is rotted out on it the cable that holds it up broke and slammed shut thankfully no one was in it at the time. I still have it but don't really know what to do with it. In October I found an amazing deal on a 2006 thor wanderer 30bh I got the camper and about $2000 with of extras for less then $5000. My TV is a 2014 gmc serria 1500 it has done good so far I can't wait for this season

I'll post some pictures once I firgure out how I guess I can't do that right from my
22 REPLIES 22

luckyscroller78
Explorer
Explorer
Depending on the pop-up, replacing the cable for the lifting isn't a real hard project, ans not really very expensive either.It may be worth looking into replacing that.

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you stole that trailer. 😉
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Dreenn
Explorer
Explorer
And does anyone know how to post pics from my phone

Dreenn
Explorer
Explorer
Caveman Charlie wrote:
Welcome,

As for the old pop up I've seen people use the axel from one to make a small trailer.
. Right now I'm thinking about doing that but the camper really isn't that old it just wasn't taken care of before I got it I should have looked it over better when I bought iy

Caveman_Charlie
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome,

As for the old pop up I've seen people use the axel from one to make a small trailer.
1993 Cobra Sunrise, 20 foot Travel Trailer.

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum! I've been on here for many years. This is a good place to get some advice, share your experiences, get new ideas, and even be entertained.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. Maybe you can advertise your old pop up on CL?

Someone may be looking for a project.

Enjoy your travels.

Valkyriebush
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. Happy camping to you and yours.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800