cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Jayco 34 RSBS!!!!

Wills6_4_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
We just put a deposit on a new leftover 2022 Jayco 34RSBS. We have wanted this floor plan for a couple of years and this will likely be our last RV as its our 10th over all the years. We wanted a fifth wheel floor plan in a TT and this is it. We no longer wanted the extra steps inside and we will now be able to place a golf cart in the bed of the truck as we did in the past. It is not a fiberglass model as I will never own another, I know some like them but I prefer stick and tin. We will pick it up on the 24th. We are excited. This will be a few feet longer than our previous TT but I pull long trailers on the farm all the time lol.
2 REPLIES 2

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! I looked at this floor plan online and it's super nice. One site calls it a "flat fifth wheel"! Enjoy.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome from Wisconsin. Congrats and enjoy your 2022 Jayco 34RSBS.