cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Meber

chaynes03
Explorer
Explorer
Joined Goodsams on Friday purchased our first TT a few months ago and older modell been getting it ready for travel and looking forward to the first outing . We will pull it with a 2006 Dodge Durango our camper is a 66 shasta we plan to keep it for a year then next year buy a newer one as our Drango will be paid for then. Looking forward to the Roads ahead....
12 REPLIES 12

huachuca
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the board and thanks for posting the pictures - nice looking Shasta. Its always good to see another camper from NC around here; we're a few miles outside Tarboro. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

Al & Cindy

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
That Shasta reminds me so much of the tt I cut my teeth on in the mid '60's. My parents had a 17' West Wind which looked similar, down to the exterior colors. Thanks for posting the pics; looks great!
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

LeBout
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the group! I appreciate you just getting out there and going even though you're running an older TT and hoping for things to come. This will be a good year to just look and make a list of things you want to find when the time comes to pick up a new(er) rig. Enjoy!
2020 Heartland Wilderness 2500RL
2013 Ford F-150 3.5L Eccoboost Supercrew 4x4, Max tow package
2 Honda 2000 watt Generators
Eastern Oregon, USA

Our Trailer
Our Floorplan
Days camped so far in 2020: 0

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Clicky for Shasta

Think about just giving it a good wax job instead of painting. Keeping the classic look don't ya see.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

chaynes03
Explorer
Explorer
Had to change my setting here is the link for the shasta Pics for those interested

https://picasaweb.google.com/105160540122334816657/1966ShastaCamper#

chaynes03
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the warm Welcome!!! We still have a few things to do such as painting the outside and a few little things on the inside but overall she is ready to go

Here is the link to the pics I have taken so far

ch-ta
Explorer
Explorer
66 Shasta is a classic. Would love to see pics!
2014 Bridgeview BV-40CK2BH (Park Model)

Georshrwd
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! Lots of nice folks here with lots of experience, don't be afraid to ask questions. I've only just started out myself but everyone so far on this forum has been VERY helpful.
2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
2013 Passport 23BH

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the group!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

ThunderRock
Explorer
Explorer
Allrighty! Welcome aboard!

Ken & Ruth

---

:B

'18 Keystone Hideout 232LHS - (Kuhrs' Kamping Korner)
Eaz-Lift WD & Sway System
Prodigy BC
'15 Chevy Colorado LT Ext Cab
'08 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations and welcome! Love to see some pictures off that Shasta, if you get around to it!
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

Eycom
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great camping spots in the Carolinas.
RVn Full-time