cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rockwood HW277

Nv_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased a new Rockwood HW277 last summer. Picked it up in California and stayed one night in it coming home.[img][IMG]These photos are in Lone Pine, Ca.

Grammy and Papa are on the road
8 REPLIES 8

TKConn
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2011 HW 276 and r unable to reach our refrig once it's closed even when I crawl in thru the travel door. Wish we could .. It would hope not pack coolers,, maybe in the newer models they will think of something..
Your model looks very nice enjoy it we love our also,,
TC/KC ??

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
The answers to some of those questions vary from floor plan to floor plan even from the same manufacturer and even from year to year of the same model so there may be a configuration that works better for your wants. We're able to access the refrigerator in a similar fashion - a little down the isle. I have left the table set up before when popped down but I generally just go ahead and fold it up to allow other items to use the isle space while towing.

I am dreaming up a mod that would make Red Green proud where I can have an exterior door to the refrigerator as well as the stock door on the inside. I see a lot of duct tape involved to get that one done, though.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

Nv_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
We'll See, thanks for the followup. Myself and the DW love the set up of this trailer. It is very comfortable and spacious. You can access storage from outside at the door is a small cubbord I keep tools and set up supplies, and an access panel on the back side that you can get under the dinnette. Open the travel door and there is two cubbords inside immediate right you can get to and the outside kitchen has 2 drawers you can store in as well. The fridge is a piece of cake to get to. Open the travel door and you have to crawl a little, but you can get in and out of the fridge with it closed up. When traveling we use the fridge instead of a ice chest to keep our road lunch. You do have to put the table down to fold up. Once down we put the shower/bathroom door on the table. We are really enjoying it. We love PUP camping but want all the comforts now. :B Scott

We_ll_See
Explorer
Explorer
How do you like this trailer now that you've had it for some time? Is there enough exterior accessible storage? Can you access the fridge easy enough when the top is down? Do you have to fold down the table when closing it up or can the table stay setup?
Jeep and Explorer

pa_traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Looks nice.

Nv_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for the words. We love the new trailer. We had a Coleman Larame new from 1986. Gave that to my DD and her family and bought this one. Here is a picture of the outside kitchen you inquired about.

DW cooking the onions while I was BBQing the brats. We realiy like this setup. P.S. Any left over brats cut up and cooked in scrambled eggs next morning are out of this world.

galexander
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new camper. I have been looking at the hiwalls also, nice looking rigs.
2017 Chevy Colorado ZR1 3.6L 4X4 Crew Cab
2021 Coachmen Apex Nano 191 RBS Off Grid
Tekonsha Brake Controller

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice looking set up you have there. Is that an external kitchen in the second picture, behind the wheel, or simply storage?

Hope to see you on the road. I love our highwall but might be tempted by that particular one.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.