cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Niagara trailers

Notakwanon
Explorer
Explorer
Last Thursday I drove from MD to Ontario. After crossing at the Lewiston bridge I pulled off at a truck stop for supper, with the intent of eating, then crawling into the camper to sleep for awhile before driving into Toronto. When I opened up the Outfitter Apex everything was electrically dead. This was a bit inconvenient for getting set up, and the furnace could not be run. At the fuel station I plugged in and all electric including furnace worked fine. I had no voltmeter, but it sure acted like 'the batteries didn't exist'. The guy behind the counter suggested I drive a few miles down York road (parallel to the 405) to have Niagara Trailers check it out in the morning, so I did. One of their techs found a blown fuse in 10 minutes, and they charged me nothing. Good folks!

Niagara Trailers had no slide-ins on their lot. I noticed some trailer brands I recognized and some I did not, so asked if they were built nearby. The guy answered that they were all built at Elkhart, but shipped up north with a different badge on them. So if you find yourself near Niagara Falls and need service, or just want to look at travel trailers, check out Niagara Trailers for yourself.
2006 GMC 2500HD 6.6 diesel
2003 Outfitter Apex 9.5
1 REPLY 1

Quantum82
Explorer
Explorer
They are good people there. They are about 10 minutes from my house. The go above and beyond when dealing with them.
2019 F150 Ecoboost
2015 Jayco Whitehawk 28BHKS