cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a New Laredo 30BH Today.

Eowens
Explorer
Explorer
Well after thinking about this for more than a year I finally pulled the trigger on a new RV. Today the order was placed for a new Laredo 30BH for the family. The wife and kid's like it and I hope it treats us well. It should be delivered in 5-6 weeks.

I went with the Laredo mostly because of the dealer. I purchased a new fifth wheel in 2004 from the same dealer and they were good to work with at the time. Same owners just with a newer and much larger dealership.

Thanks to those who answered my questions along the way.
Ed

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Crewcab 4X4 Hemi with 4.10 axles.
9 REPLIES 9

Eowens
Explorer
Explorer
BubbaChris wrote:
Congratulations, I envy your full-sized Queen in the front.

The full size queen was a must have for me. Being 6'2" a camper queen wasn't going to cut it.

I booked our first two trips today. The first is 5 nights on Cape Cod and the second is 4 nights at Hershey Park.
Ed

BubbaChris
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations, I envy your full-sized Queen in the front.
2013 Heartland North Trail 22 FBS Caliber Edition
2013 Ford Expedition EL with Tow Package

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice, similar to my Premier. Enjoy, it will be great if you survive the countdown...
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

Eowens
Explorer
Explorer
We are exited and yes, the waiting is the hardest part. I ordered my fifth wheel years ago, I ordered my current truck too so I know all about the waiting game. It's fun though.

The waiting will give me time to set up the area of my yard that I plan to store the camper in. I'm going to put down some crushed stone.
Ed

DarbyWalters
Explorer
Explorer
Laredo 30BH
Nice TT

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new TT-to-be! I hope you love it and have some great camping trips planned already!!
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

DakotaDad
Explorer
Explorer
No better feeling than knowing you have a new camper on the way!
Jason, Angie, and our boys, Sean (13) and Liam (8)
Now with Radar and Daisy, both Boston Terriers. Missing Artemus the Labrador, gone on ahead.
2016 Ram 3500 CC Big Horn - 6.7 Cummins - B&W RVK3600 hitch
2015 Palomino Sabre 33RETS Platinum fifth wheel

Winnebago_Bob
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on your new camper!

We are also playing the waiting game, but we learned yesterday that our Arctic Fox will likely be delivered to us next week.

Like Tom Petty said -

"the waiting is the hardest part..."
2017 Winnebago Aspect 27K

acritzer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congrats! We bought a Cougar 29BHS (used, but great shape!) last summer....mid way through. We've taken it out a few times, but just short trips. We can't wait for the summer.

Good travels for your family!