Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

Heinfamily4
Explorer
Explorer
HI...I love your set up in your pop up, you gave me some great ideas on storage. Where did you get your shelving unit (holding your paper plates, cups...etc) and the set up for your microwave is awesome too. Thanks so much for posting your pics.

2005 palimino yearling
2 boya (5 & 1yr)
1 dh
new to camping this year

Heinfamily4
Explorer
Explorer
monakayk wrote:
Fleetwood UTAH:Americana Series with Glide-out Dinette:
Box Size(Inside Length)12' 0"
Gross Vehicle Weight(GVWR)(lbs.) 3,550
Storage Trunk with Outside & Inside Access
Hot Water Storage(gal) 26
Forced Air Heater
Microwave
Refrigerator
Indoor 3 Burner Stove
2 King Size Beds
Slide-Out Dinette-Makes into a Bed
Sofa-Makes into a Slide-out Bed
Toilet
TV with VHS/DVD Player
Cable TV Connection
Outdoor Shower
Outdoor 2 Burner Stove
2 Propane Tanks with Auto-Switch Over
Canopy-Awning
Dark Blue/Forest Green Interior

Inside Photos of our PUP Below:
(We did not take our TV with us on this trip--no cable hook-ups)

Floor Plan Below:

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Nice setup Monakayk - how long does it take you to set all that up and where does the microwave ride?

Thanks ReneeG,

It takes my DH and I (when camping alone) about 20 mins. when we have hook-ups and put up our awning to set up the PUP. I help him with the backing up PUP...unhooking and leveling the PUP, sliding out beds, put up awning. He does the rest outside alone, while I set up the inside--shelves/table/make our bed up. When we have kids or friends shorter time cause they help with the set up and make their own beds. Of course outside chair set up and decorations add maybe another 5 mins...if we do put up the decorations/lights on a holiday weekend.

After about 27 years of camping....we have gotten the setting up of our PUP down to a science. After all my DH is a software engineer and he has his 'system' for getting it done as quickly as possible! LOL

The Microwave (when we use it with hook-ups at CG) sits on the floor by it's self next to the wall that's against 'outside/inside' storage bin. The tall shelf the micro sits on is placed on the floor in front of the micro. The smaller shelf (that we put the TV on ONLY if kids are with us and have hook-ups) sits under the couch that is folded down into the 'bed' mode. That shelf is short enough that it does not take up that much room. The 'galley' shelf also fits under the couch on the floor. We still have plenty of room under that area for other items that might not fit into the storage bins.

The small Rubbermaid storage bins (that food is store in) are, of course, placed in the cabinets. Those photos I took was right before I cooked dinner.

DH cut a long piece of fiberglass-counter top for me to use because I needed more counter space to cook on and didn't want to have to use the table each time for doing that. Kids/friends playing games on table during bad weather, etc. So we store that piece of counter top under the bunk bed next to the sink. It slides very easy in and out..and stays flat for storage under the bed. If we use the bunk bed (for sleeping with kids/friends) I just lay a large plastic garbage bag over the edge of the bed before I put the counter top on it...so to prevent spills of water on the bedding.

As for "ruffing it", doughboy81972,we have been there--done that when we tent camped and before we had this really nicer PUP. In our older years (as we are approaching now) we have learned to enjoy our camping experiences without too many hardships that is for sure! LOL. :B
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

SpoonerBound
Explorer
Explorer
Wizard2083 wrote:

what is that PUP armor plated that you need a 1-ton

Nope, the 1 ton is just there in case my car breaks down. :B
2000 Viking 1906 Saga
1997 Pontiac Bonneville SSEI

Me-'74
DH-'75
DD-'94
DS-'03
Nikita (our Sheltie)-'05

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice setup Monakayk - how long does it take you to set all that up and where does the microwave ride?
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
wow you don't believeing in ruffing it do you :B
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Fleetwood UTAH:Americana Series with Glide-out Dinette:
Box Size(Inside Length)12' 0"
Gross Vehicle Weight(GVWR)(lbs.) 3,550
Storage Trunk with Outside & Inside Access
Hot Water Storage(gal) 26
Forced Air Heater
Microwave
Refrigerator
Indoor 3 Burner Stove
2 King Size Beds
Slide-Out Dinette-Makes into a Bed
Sofa-Makes into a Slide-out Bed
Toilet
TV with VHS/DVD Player
Cable TV Connection
Outdoor Shower
Outdoor 2 Burner Stove
2 Propane Tanks with Auto-Switch Over
Canopy-Awning
Dark Blue/Forest Green Interior

Inside Photos of our PUP Below:
(We did not take our TV with us on this trip--no cable hook-ups)

Floor Plan Below:

HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

Wizard2083
Explorer
Explorer
SpoonerBound wrote:
Our PUP and TV (mine is the car, hubby's is the 1 ton in the backround)...

what is that PUP armor plated that you need a 1-ton

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
no fare I want a boat but I am lazy so it would probaly just sit in the back yard and sink in the mud after the first season or when it breaks down
Steven 44
1 dog

SpoonerBound
Explorer
Explorer
LOL dough! He uses it for our boat & trailer (amongst a bajillion other things). :B
2000 Viking 1906 Saga

Me-'74
DH-'75
DD-'94
DS-'03
Nikita (our Sheltie)-'05

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
wow you must carrier a lot of stuff when you camp to need a 1-ton to pull a PUP:B
Steven 44
1 dog

SpoonerBound
Explorer
Explorer
Our PUP and TV (mine is the car, hubby's is the 1 ton in the backround)...

2000 Viking 1906 Saga

Me-'74
DH-'75
DD-'94
DS-'03
Nikita (our Sheltie)-'05

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
beewook wrote:
doughboy81972 wrote:
is there a way to link the 2 together? but not only that I like the title of this one better then the other but then again I am bias because I help my dad create it

How's that for combining the two pic threads - give the old thread the name you gave the new thread?

thank you I didn't mean to pirate your thread though
Steven 44
1 dog

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
These are fantastic pictures! DH and I are looking to buy a PUP for our "roughing" it trips and to get into remote locations that we can't take the TT.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Owyhee45
Explorer
Explorer

Me and the DW
Three Dogs
2006 Fleetwood Santa Fe (axel flip and other mods)
2006 Toyota Tundra Access Cab
Not Enough Vacation Time