cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
LAdams wrote:

PLEASE!!! limit your picture size to 640 maximum!!! I have asked this 3 or 4 times now - PLEASE limit picture size to 640 pixels in width...

Moderator - Hybrid Forum

Comon guys! I look forward to looking at these pix every time I log on. Eventually, the mods are going to get sick of changing them every other day and just close it. Enough already, if you don't know what you're doing ask someone or read up in the technical support!
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
that beach was probably real nice this past weekend and it looks like you got one of the nicer sites

We did! Actually, we picked a woodsier site but the mosquitos were 10x worse there, so ended up with a partly-shaded site. Very quiet & nice in the teetotaler section this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Lots of good natural air conditioning from the lake too. ๐Ÿ™‚
2020 Lance 2375

newsomer
Explorer
Explorer
Real nice setups all! kknowlton that beach was probably real nice this past weekend and it looks like you got one of the nicer sites.
2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA
To Infinity, and Beyond!
- Our Campsites (Bing Maps)

BoyceInPa
Explorer
Explorer
2007 Dutchmen Cub 23BH (Finally Home 4/9/07)
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Ext.Cab

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
In our site this past weekend at Illinois Beach SP, a short jaunt from our home. Our new Tundra sure tows the HTT a lot better than our old Explorer did!!
Nice park, but can't beat the view Chuck had!

2020 Lance 2375

5S_Dude
Explorer
Explorer
We simply love our new Trail Cruiser C191! It's perfect in every way. It tows as smooth as silk behind our Honda Ridgeline.

LAdams
Explorer
Explorer

RV.Net Forum Guidelines for posting pictures are 640 X 480 maximum pixels and 50K Bytes file size...

Pictures larger than 640 pixels wide cause the viewer to have to scroll left to right to see the entire picture and causes the entire page to shift...

PLEASE!!! limit your picture size to 640 maximum!!! I have asked this 3 or 4 times now - PLEASE limit picture size to 640 pixels in width...

Moderator - Hybrid Forum

2000 Ford F-250SD, XLT, 4X4 Off Road, SuperCab
w/ 6.8L (415 C.I.) V-10/3:73LS/4R100
Banks Power Pack w/Trans Command & OttoMind
Sold Trailer - not RV'ing at this point in time

HUNTER THERMOSTAT INSTALL

HOME MADE WHEEL CHOCKS

sincitycampers
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, the Jayco 232 has the identical layout to my Starcraft 21SB. I think the sink and the stove are reversed but that is it.
Dom & Ang Silla
Two Boys (12 & 6)
One Female Black Lab
One Bible

Ranger431
Explorer
Explorer

My Jayco 232 at Pigeon Forge, TN

The inside view, looking forward

And looking towards the back.

Pictures edited for size per RV.Net Forum Guidelines

2020 Jayco Eagle 355 MBQS

2011 Ford F-350

Houston_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
THanks for the tips. I plan to be looking for low grades when possible and travel as light as possible. I know there will still be plenty of weight with the family, but if the van gets too bogged down, I'll probably veer east back to the flat lands.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Houston_Hemi wrote:

Hey JuneBug,

Nice pics. Have you had any trouble pulling your trailer with the Honda Odyssey?? I own a 2001 Odyssey and I'm purchasing a 2000 Aero Cub 160 (Dry weight of 2,600 lbs). We want to go from Texas to Yellowstone this summer.

I put in a tranny cooler and I've purchased the weight control system from e-trailer.com.

Thanks,

Bill

i won't be the first to tell you that the dry weight is a fantasy. it's going to weigh about 3,000lbs. with the options only, before you even load it up. your towing capacity is 3500lbs. so that means you'll be close to maxing out. if you want to camp around flat areas, you can get away with that. but to ask a unibody minivan to pull its max towing over the rockies, that's asking a lot.
most odyssey owners acknowledge that it's not a towing machine but the majority use it for short trips with no mountains. and that's not even talking about frontal area wind resistance.
if it was my family, i wouldn't. i'd get a popup.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Houston_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
shsinger wrote:
Here is our "new" '99 Aerolite Cub. Our first trip out was just south of Moab, Utah for Thanksgiving.

Very nice pic. We are in the process of purchasing a 2000 Aerolite Cub 160. How do you like yours?? Have you had any trouble pulling it up in the mountains?? I have a 2001 Honda Odyssey and we are hoping to go to Moab on our way to Yellowstone.

Thanks,

Bill

newsomer
Explorer
Explorer
Soulmates wrote:
Ok, here is a pic of our first trip with our new Kodiak 160.
Nice. We were looking at that one before we bought, real nice setup.
2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA
To Infinity, and Beyond!
- Our Campsites (Bing Maps)

4HPYCMPRS
Explorer
Explorer
taybrynn, one word for you : AWESOME ! ! !

Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture.
'08 Chevy Avalanche LT3 6.0L (366hp) 4.10's
'12 Rockwood Signature 8312SS. Equalizer/P3
'06 Honda EU3000iS TomTom ONE 130-S GPS.
Me :h ('71), DW :R ('70), DD :)('01), DD :E ('04).
A wiseman once said "GIT-R-DONE" :?
'13 nights camped- 55

CAMPING PICS & MODS

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
odielovestocamp wrote:
taybrynn wrote:
On top of Hoosier Pass, CO ... on Memorial Day.

UNBELIEVABLE PICTURE!!!!

I want to go there. Your truck and trailer look great too.

Those are the shots that should appear in Titan and Coyote commercials - very kewl!
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow