cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

MythreeGirls
Explorer
Explorer
Very jealous of your 233! If only I knew then what I know now...Still love my 183. Congrats.

BobnKris wrote:
Our new 2012 Rockwood Roo 233S...

Jeremy626
Explorer
Explorer
jpetrey wrote:
Jeremy626,

Where did you get your sign?

Thanks

I made it myself. Cut the wood, painted it to match the graphics on the trailer. Have myself, the wife, the three kids, and the dog on plaque's that hang under it.

Jeremy626
Explorer
Explorer
electrician549 wrote:
Jeremy626,

Your PUG looks like it is suspended above the front bed. Is it an optical illusion or is this something you do on purpose? and why?

I'm messing around with how I have my space blankets attached. Before I just wrapped a small bungee around each of the latch brackets and that held the space blanket snug to the canvas, but the wind tended to grab them and they would slip off. On the side and rear bed, I ended up drilling a small hole/divot in the bottom of the latch hinge and just hook the small bungee in there (hard to describe without pics). That worked great for those because they space blankets are actually bigger than the bunk ends.

This trip I tried going the route of drilling a small hole in the rain gutter at the top of the bunk and securing it there for the front bunk. This actually created that gap you see because the front bunk is bigger than the space blanket. I think I might try the route I went on the side/rear (drilling the small hole) and see if that works out better.

camp4ever
Explorer
Explorer
Here was a stop on our Yellowstone trip. It was such a great trip
Will look to resize later, seems to be down
2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
2004 Ford Explorer w/ Towing Package
2014 Passport 2300 BH

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer
Jeremy626,

Where did you get your sign?

Thanks
2015 Heartland Prowler LX285
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

electrician549
Explorer
Explorer
Jeremy626,

Your PUG looks like it is suspended above the front bed. Is it an optical illusion or is this something you do on purpose? and why?

Jeremy626
Explorer
Explorer

Camping in Door County WI this past weekend. Chilly evenings (into the low 30's). Had nice fires in the late afternoons before it got too chilly at night. Once it got too cold for the little ones to be outside, we watched movies inside before bed time. Heated mattress pads & electric space heater kept furnace use to a minimum.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640px maximum width.

jibocach
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to try this... this is our "new to us" 2007 Starcraft XP 18RB. It is decorated a little for Halloween weekend at the campground we just went to on it's maiden voyage.

2007 Starcraft XP 18RB
Our Cottage On Wheels

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer
2013 Jayco X23B at Ray Roberts Lake State Park ,Texas

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640px maximum width.

2013 Dodge Ram 1500

gaylec
Explorer
Explorer
Camping this weekend at Mission Bay in San Diego

gaylec
Explorer
Explorer
lorichris8933 wrote:
Thanks everyone for help on getting my link to work ๐Ÿ™‚

My neighbors have that model, and it looks great inside!

lorichris8933
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for help on getting my link to work ๐Ÿ™‚

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer
Click here

I made the link clickable. That is the model we are looking at. It is very nice great floor plan.
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

gaylec
Explorer
Explorer
gaylec wrote:
here lorichris

Tried to post pic for you, link is incomplete.

gaylec
Explorer
Explorer
here lorichris