Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ram moving back across the border?

Greene728
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting....

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN14S0WL

Good news no matter what for jobs and the economy IMO.

Can't seem to get the link to work.
2011 Crossroads Cruiser 29BHS ( Traded )
2017 Grand Design 303RLS ( Sold )
Currently camperless ( Just taking a break )
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 6.0 and 4:10โ€™s
Me and the wife and our two daughters. Life's good!
130 REPLIES 130

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Charlie D. wrote:
Some of you have linked hacking of servers and emails with influencing and stealing the election. Have any of you who believe that have any credible evidence that it happened?
We don't have any reason to believe there was actual tampering of voting machines, but influencing by other means, yes.

We are investigating DNC server hacking which revealed (or *could* have revealed) damaging information about the Clinton campaign. The James Comey thing could be implicated.. but we don't know that yet. But there's enough evidence to suspect foul play.

As the per the smart alec reply above, that's how the Trump camp wants to handle it: It's Hillary sour grapes. Deflect and distract is a great tactic because it works - for a while.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Charlie D. wrote:
Hacking of computers and email have been widely told and I agree that it has been done.

Question-Some of you have linked hacking of servers and emails with influencing and stealing the election. Have any of you who believe that have any credible evidence that it happened? I have not seen that in the news but perhaps I missed it or it went over my head>

Not only is there no credible evidence that the election results themselves were tampered with, but no one on the left seems to be denying, or upset at all with was in the emails.

They are just looking for any reason why their queen didn't get crowned.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

Charlie_D_
Explorer
Explorer
Hacking of computers and email have been widely told and I agree that it has been done.

Question-Some of you have linked hacking of servers and emails with influencing and stealing the election. Have any of you who believe that have any credible evidence that it happened? I have not seen that in the news but perhaps I missed it or it went over my head>
Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

Charlie_D_
Explorer
Explorer
travelnutz wrote:
Not as hard as people think to fill the hole with the dirt that came from it and then build/add more dirt from elsewhere on top of what was once a hole. Of course, the practice of giving away of all the dirt from the hole free to those people who are not supposed to even be here and/or do not contribute any of their dirt, bad leadership decisions wasting, and that which is being and has been hauled all over the planet Earth in a game of "keep away so it's not taxed to death". All must be brought back to our land coffers holes to help fill the huge holes too. Then scour the Earth ot finish making the hole into a hill.

So much better to mandate and demand that all that dirt must flow back free of taxation with preventing any more dirt from leaving with the other placed encumbrances applied than never have the gone dirt returned at all!

It's called, putting the right side shoe on the right foot because it sure has hurt bad being on the left foot for so long!

Breaking News! They aren't making more dirt and the planet is stuck with what it has and has had since creation, it's just been hauled away and/or scattered freely around to raise the dirt level wherever it's now at and we are left with the big holes!

Thank you for that. We have disagreed on a few thing, especially OSU and Michigan but you make a lot more sense than some og the others, including myself.
Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
John & Angela wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Fast Mopar wrote:
John & Angela wrote:
Putin put him there, he can take him out of there and he knows it.

In other news, Elvis has a new job as a Wal Mart greeter in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. He shares the night shift with Ken Lay.

No no. Ken Lay is living on an island somewhere where W set him up in style.

I thought he hung around that same island Bill likes to visit!

Nice!

We really need to forward this thread to Jimmy Kimmel. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Why, people in the know most likely already know where W hid Ken Lay.
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Cummins12V98 wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Fast Mopar wrote:
John & Angela wrote:

In other news, Elvis has a new job as a Wal Mart greeter in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. He shares the night shift with Ken Lay.

Nice!

We really need to forward this thread to Jimmy Kimmel. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
FishOnOne wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Fast Mopar wrote:
John & Angela wrote:

Nice!
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Me Again wrote:
Fast Mopar wrote:
John & Angela wrote:

'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Fast Mopar wrote:
John & Angela wrote:

๐Ÿ™‚
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fast Mopar wrote:
John & Angela wrote:

2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

Fast_Mopar
Explorer
Explorer
John & Angela wrote:

2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE
2004 Ford Freestar 4.2 liter
2003 Jayco Qwest 12A
ex: 1969 Dodge Super Bee, 1973 Plymouth Road Runner, 1987 Dodge Shelby CSX
preserve the Second Amendment

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
travelnutz...I got to say, you gave a pretty good description of what is wrong! Surely we know that a President alone, can not do the turn around needed. Congress cannot help, due to them having to answer to the lobbyists that keep them in office for 25-30 years. Funny about Congress, all the Rs vote the same, all the Ds vote the same, seems like a hand full of each would suffice, rather than hundreds.

We also know, "you can't rob Peter to pay Paul"! You can't borrow money to make ends meet, while giving free money to the countries/people that hate us, or are here illegally, and non contributors.

I just don't see things changing, and personally never cared for the Donald, but of the two choices, he has the best chance of changing things, be it good or bad. Hey, if some big manufactures come home, that's a start!!

Well, that's all I have to say.

Jerry

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
John & Angela wrote:
billyray50 wrote:
larry barnhart wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
Maybe he should tell Putin to "knock it off" that should give him respect!

maybe a purdy please knock it off is nicer or don't cross the red line in the snow.

chevman

He wont...Him and Putin are buddies.

Yah I agree. Not a good thing to mouth off to your boss. Putin put him there, he can take him out of there and he knows it.

I agree. this is treason.

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Russians said: "They did not spy on Trump while in Russia." Ha! Ha! Not a chance in $$$$ they did not. My retired cousin who was with the CIA while giving us a tour Washington DC point out that they all spy on each other. We ceded a high knoll in DC to the Russians giving them an excellent location to monitor activities in the city.

They can blow up his presidency any time they want! I believe it!