cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replacement door handle

conrad1051
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2021 Freedom Express 246rks and would like to replace the exterior door handle, preferably with a keyless model but RVlock and Latchit both say that their handles will not fit my door. I have also looked at the e-trailer website , still no suitable handle found. Anyone know of a good replacement door handle for my trailer?
6 REPLIES 6

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Did you find the model of your current lock assembly?
Here is one from Bargman Lock

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

conrad1051
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all your responses. The current handle that is installed is made by rv locks and more.com. They have a keyless model but it is a design that my wife is unable to operate, see photo. I need a more traditional vertical handle that she is able to operate.

Replacement door lock

Iโ€™m confused by this whole process. Every measurement given by lock manufacturers for their locks are the measurements I have yet Iโ€™m told that their lock will not fit. Not sure who to talk to or where to go for help.

Moderator edit to make link to product.

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Haven't been able to find any keyless locks for either my class c or TT. I am curious also if any are available.

Huntindog
Explorer
Explorer
conrad1051 wrote:
I have a 2021 Freedom Express 246rks and would like to replace the exterior door handle, preferably with a keyless model but RVlock and Latchit both say that their handles will not fit my door. I have also looked at the e-trailer website , still no suitable handle found. Anyone know of a good replacement door handle for my trailer?
Sounds like you may have a new to the market handle. The RV bussiness thrives on all units using the same
components, so if you just wait a little while, the aftermarket will likely have some options for you
Huntindog
100% boondocking
2021 Grand Design Momentum 398M
2 bathrooms, no waiting
104 gal grey, 104 black,158 fresh
FullBodyPaint, 3,8Kaxles, DiscBrakes
17.5LRH commercial tires
1860watts solar,800 AH Battleborn batterys
2020 Silverado HighCountry CC DA 4X4 DRW

dedmiston
Hello conrad1051,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find answers to all your questions here and enjoy participating in the conversations.

Happy Camping,
Dave - Administrator

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Check your current lock assembly for make and model. you may need to remove it as identification could be inside. Post back what you find.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker