cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rockwood Roo 2008 battery power

Auntie_KJ
Explorer
Explorer
Hi! I have a 2008 Rockwood Roo. I'm having trouble with my battery power. I have 12 volts at the hitch, but nothing at the fridge. I've had the panel off and there are no loose wires. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3

rbq
Explorer
Explorer
Open the outside fridge compartment. Look at the right side for a tube running up. This is the vent tube. On this tube there are two wires connected. Between the two wires is a small resetable circuit breaker. Stick your finger between the two wires & push. If have have had no lights on the fridge panel & no light comes on when you open the fridge door then this is one of the likely fixes by pushing that circuit breaker. This protects the fridge for overheating if out of level for too long. Hope this works. Learned this from my own problems with the fridge not working. It's worked fine since then.

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

Have you checked the fuse panel? Are there any bad fuses?

The white wires are grounded, and do not have any fuses in them, check to make sure that the white wires are also tight.

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

diazr2
Explorer
Explorer
Check your ground wires really good. It's always the ground. When your done checking the ground wires and can't find anything wrong with them... Check them again.