cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV width

Barry_Good
Explorer
Explorer
I need a 24 foot travel trailer or a 5th wheel. The challenge is that it cannot be more than 7 feet in width. Most sellers do not show width. I have had a Komfort 5th wheel that fit the need perfectly. Unable to locate another 7 foot wide rig. Any suggestions?
Barry
12 REPLIES 12

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
"I'm not aware of anything that long that's 7' wide any more."

Winnebago has two TTs that are over 25 feet and 7 feet wide.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Assuming you mean 24' length or less, the Scamp 19' is 6'8" wide. Technically it's a gooseneck rather than a 5th.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Barry_Good
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replies. I'll check out each one. I actually own a 1989 Komfort 5er' 24 X 7 with 2 axels. which I loaned to a widow survivor of a wildfire 2 years ago. It has a slide out and worked very well for wife and me. Trouble is, the 72 year old widow needs to continue to live in it. I parked it in my side yard which requires a max width of 7 ft. We prefer not to have to pay a storage fee.
Barry

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
What is the reason for desiring a narrow trailer?

There may be an alternative solution that opens up your options. Even with slides, RVs are tight living spaces so squeezing out extra width is generally seen as very important making 7ft undesirable.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you can do 7'6" there are quite a few options, Gulf Stream in particular has several lines of lightweight trailers at 90". Venture Sonic also has up to 28'4" total length in 90" width.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Rockwood makes them up to 25 or 26 ft.

marpel
Explorer
Explorer
Oliver Trailers have a 23 and a half foot trailer that is 7 foot wide. They also have a thin fifth wheel as well, I believe. Be prepared, though, they are pricey, but they have pretty good quality components. And, other than the price, the only downside, in my opinion, is they don't have a traditional shower (I think they call the shower/bathroom a wet bath??).

Marv

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Coachman Apex Tera has 2 models 7 ft. wide. Here's one but it's only 19'7".
terra 16T
JAY FLIGHT SLX 7 174BH is 21.6 by Jayco
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality – Ayn Rand

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm not aware of anything that long that's 7' wide any more. The small ones like the r-pods and vintage Shasta knock-offs are - but they're pretty small.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
The Wolf Pups are 85” wide (7’1”). But only 18’ long cabins.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Winnebago’s Micro Minnie line has a number of 7 foot wide TTs. Warning! With the awning they are really 7 feet 3-4 inches. See...

https://www.winnebago.com/models/product/towables/travel-trailer/micro-minnie-1
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Standard is 8' or 8.5'. Some of the ultra light TTs come 7' wide.