cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shorter trailer search

TundraTire
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a TT under 25 feet, with bunks, a master bed (Murphy or permanent) and an outside kitchen?
7 REPLIES 7

danimal53
Explorer
Explorer
would be pretty sweet, we have a 17' (interior) so about 20-21 bumper to ball, have a full size bed and bunks, but man would we love an outdoor kitchen. I'm thinking some kind of slide-out tray from the pass thru storage w/ a portable burner, no fridge though. I think my TT would be perfect (coachmen clipper 17bh) if they took the tub/shower space, made that the outdoor kitchen, and just have a small wetbath with toilet/shower. I feel the tub is wasted space, we use the shower but the floor around the toilet gets all wet anyway. Of course, I say this without having kids (yet) so I'm sure I'll be using that tub in the future.
2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
2016 Coachman Clipper 17BH

aeblank
Explorer
Explorer
Not positive about outdoor kitchen on all of these, but since we're looking for almost the exact same thing...... The outdoor stove is an option on the Rockwood for sure. I'm also wanting no slides (but the Jayco has one).

Rockwood 2306
Wildwood 201BHXL (nearly identical to Rockwood)
Keystone 2070BH
Jayco X213

Boins
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.forestriverinc.com/product-details.aspx?LineID=203&Image=5387&ModelID=898#Main

http://www.forestriverinc.com/product-details.aspx?LineID=203&Image=5387&ModelID=899#Main

http://www.forestriverinc.com/product-details.aspx?LineID=221&ShowParent=1&ModelID=2807#Main

No outside kitchens, but spring for a Camp Chef BBQ instead.

TundraTire
Explorer
Explorer
I should have specified, under 25 feet bumper to ball.

Doesn't seem likely.

Aron
Explorer
Explorer
Depends on what you mean by "under 25 feet". KZ makes a Sportmen Showstopper with a 24' enclosed area with those features, but the actual bumper to ball length is about 27'. if you are including the A-frame in your length, I think that is going to be a difficult search.

NorthTrail23
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to have a look at the North Trail 24BHS - it seems to have what you're looking for....
Terry, Sindee and Ranger
Ontario, CAN
2014 Heartland North Trail 23rbs
2016 Ram Big Horn

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just did a little online searching, and I can't find one. It seem like you have to move up to a 28' (27'+) to get the combination of bunks and outdoor kitchen. I assume you know that if you eliminate the outdoor kitchen, there are many units that have bunks, queen bed and are 25' and under. I think you will have to decide on either moving up to the longer trailer or skip the outdoor kitchen.

If you skip the outdoor kitchen, you can improvise by having a propane tank with a tee joint so you can use a 2 burner portable stove and gas grill.
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption