cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sink hardware

Rism47
Explorer
Explorer
Hi I have a used trail-lite 8280 TT that was partially renovated when I bought it. The sink seems to be missing the hardware to attach it to the counter top. Here is a pic of the molded sink anchor points.

Thanks,
Dan

***Link Removed***
4 REPLIES 4

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Some installers don't use the threaded clamps anymore, choosing to use silicone or other adhesive to hold the sink in place. It seems to work as I've replaced sinks with only the adhesive and they haven't moved or leaked for the life of the installation.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

Houston_Remodel
Explorer
Explorer
When you go to the hardware store, take the faucet with you to make sure the parts fit.

If need be, buy a crappy faucet to get the parts you need if the parts are not sold individually
2015 Starcraft Launch 24RLS
2014 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4
Guarded by 2 Jack Russells

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would go to LOWES for anything plumbing hardware... Take pieces with you or even photos and they have always had what I needed...

We use LOWES here for anything and seem to always always order things from AMAZON. Once you find the part number just log into AMAZON and most of the the time they have. Things can arrive as fast as you wabt them too. We use two day service here all the time... I call them my old Sears and Roebuck catalog haha...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Rism47
Explorer
Explorer
I guess my pic link didn't work. If someone can help with that also.