cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slide out seal

karma13
Explorer
Explorer
HELP! Where on gods green earth do you find replacement part numbers for you camper?????? I have a Jayco Eagle 266 that we are refurbishing and need a slide out seal. No part numbers and no online site that gives you this information! FRUSTRATED to say the least...please if anyone can help! ๐Ÿ™‚
5 REPLIES 5

TomDible
Explorer
Explorer
karma13 wrote:
HELP! Where on gods green earth do you find replacement part numbers for you camper?????? I have a Jayco Eagle 266 that we are refurbishing and need a slide out seal. No part numbers and no online site that gives you this information! FRUSTRATED to say the least...please if anyone can help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Uni-Grip makes the seal you need and supplies it to Jayco:

Uni-Grip Slide Out Seals

Roundtwo-40
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco Owner forum. Contact us at the bottom, ask question.
2013 Jayco Eagle 328RLTS w/15K AC
2013 Ram 2500 CTD CC 4X4
Equalizer 14K,PI PT30C Surge

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
karma13 wrote:
I have Googled until my eyes are Googled! Haha...the seal is pretty damaged and I'm not sure which one to get. Owners manual is no help and there is no site for Jayco part numbers. Do I just use my best judgement?

I would start with a call to Jayco. They built the trailer and should know of a place to get a slide out seal.

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

karma13
Explorer
Explorer
I have Googled until my eyes are Googled! Haha...the seal is pretty damaged and I'm not sure which one to get. Owners manual is no help and there is no site for Jayco part numbers. Do I just use my best judgement?

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
Google is your friend:

Slide Out Seals

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer