cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tadi Bros wireless backup camera has intermittent problem

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
I just installed a new 7" Tadi Bros wireless back up camera. It pairs OK, but I get an intermittent signal that cuts the picture in & out on 3-5 seconds intervals. Seams to be only when I'm traveling w/ Trailer.
Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it?
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD
5 REPLIES 5

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
2chiefsRus wrote:
My information is old so you might have a different experience. We got a wireless Tadi color system in Jan 2015. Had problem similar to yours so we fought it for a while and then hard wired it in Jan 2016. It was better but then in Jul 2017, either the monitor or the camera went bad. Tadi couldn't tell us which and we were tired of trying to get it to work properly. We bought another system Rear View Safety and have been very happy with it.

Is the Rear View Safety hard wired?

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
philh wrote:
I wouldn't buy a quarter from tadi brothers

Is the "rear view safety" hard wired or wireless ?

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wouldn't buy a quarter from tadi brothers

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
My information is old so you might have a different experience. We got a wireless Tadi color system in Jan 2015. Had problem similar to yours so we fought it for a while and then hard wired it in Jan 2016. It was better but then in Jul 2017, either the monitor or the camera went bad. Tadi couldn't tell us which and we were tired of trying to get it to work properly. We bought another system Rear View Safety and have been very happy with it.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

Kennyg
Explorer
Explorer
Call Tadbrothers , they help desk is good . will even do call backs.
Kennyg