cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The end for me

trailgranny50
Explorer
Explorer
Lost my husband three weeks ago and just can't deal with camping alone. He was the pilot me the navigator. It's all for sale now. We had a good run, 49 years.
2004 Chevy 3500 Duramax all stock
1990 950 Shadow Cruiser Hard side multiple add-ons
Ancient Valco 10'x5' John boat
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team
One-eyed Trail Horse and one horse trailer
Rocky, Annie, Muffie traveling Fur Babies
4 REPLIES 4

Reddog1
Explorer
Explorer
See duplicate post.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

Steeljag
Explorer
Explorer
Very sorry to read about your loss !

I would agree with the above poster about not rushing into any sales.
2018 Forester 3011DS
2010 Flagstaff 26RLS (Sold)
2012 Ford F-150 Screw Ecoboost H/D 3.73
1930 CCC
Going where the weather suits my clothes !

67avion
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our condolences for your loss. We're well aware of our inevitable fate with one partner picking up the loose ends. We hope it happens later rather than sooner. But, we don't have a great say in the process. God bless you and your family. Happy trails to your husband, the pilot.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Trailgranny. I lost my wife in 1993 I thought it was the end as well. I did not sell anything right away. After a few years I found great solace in revisiting the memories in person.
I met a lady who is wonderful and we have again revisited those places and made them ours. I now have 3 great memories of those places. Please go slowly in disposing of your things. Three weeks is to short a time to make those major decisions.
Please read about the stages of grief. Until you reach the acceptance stage your decisions may not be the best long term
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind