cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thinking of getting another hybrid for short weekend trips.

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking around, getting tired of being at one place all the time. I loved my Shamrock, but haven't been able to find any used. I found a 13 Keystone Passport 23 feet, but have never heard of them. Anyone have one? Any advice as to what to look for? I bought new last time, I wish I would have kept it.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!
Campground lot in Harrison MI.
looking for good used 5th wheel.
2 REPLIES 2

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
bovellois wrote:
Hey Jude, I would look across the border in Canada, with the US dollar giving you 1.35 Canadian, there could be some excellent deals. Importing one of those is surprisingly simple.

Aside from the favorable exchange rate, the used HTT market is depressing from a seller's point of view. I sold the ROO 19 in my profile, 5 years old but in as new condition because we cared for it and used it an actual 6 weeks only, for half the price of a new one.

Looked in Sarnia and Windsor and nothing, takes me right back to my side of the border. Craigslist is real popular in those areas.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!
Campground lot in Harrison MI.
looking for good used 5th wheel.

bovellois
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Jude, I would look across the border in Canada, with the US dollar giving you 1.35 Canadian, there could be some excellent deals. Importing one of those is surprisingly simple.

Aside from the favorable exchange rate, the used HTT market is depressing from a seller's point of view. I sold the ROO 19 in my profile, 5 years old but in as new condition because we cared for it and used it an actual 6 weeks only, for half the price of a new one.
Bruno, Carol, Thierry and Julien
Sankei the fox terrier
Starla the Gordon setter
97 Dodge 2500 4x QC diesel
2006 ROO19