cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool box / Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau cover

Ranger431
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to get a Tonneau cover for my truck. I'm leaning towards a roll up that I can use with a tool box - Like the Access Tool Box edition. Was thinking of a low profile UWS box, but was wondering if the cover interfered with the latches? Anyone happen to have this set up, and can post a picture of the cover and the latches?

All the pictures on their site appear to be standard height tool boxes, and although I should have plenty of room, would prefer a low profile box.
2020 Jayco Eagle 355 MBQS

2011 Ford F-350
3 REPLIES 3

Ranger431
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the feedback Donfla, always good to hear about the quality of a company from someone with firsthand experience.

Lwiddis - by security, are you referring to a hard cover? I tow a 5th wheel, so, I’d like to keep the hitch covered, but need access to the entire bed. That’s why I’m looking into a roll up. It is “kinda secure” in that to roll it back you have to open the tailgate (which can be locked), but that’s nothing that a knife can’t cut. But the same can be said for windows I guess.
2020 Jayco Eagle 355 MBQS

2011 Ford F-350

donfla
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Access Lorado cover on an 8’ bed for over 10 years and was very pleased with it, definitely a high quality product and going to order another for a new truck. Today I had one of their ADARAC racks delivered and owned one before and liked it a lot. If you find their Outlet link they are discounting old stock, no covers but found the exact ADARAC I had for $300 with free delivery compared to the new model with a few minor changes for over $500.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Those with some security interest me. Have you considered those? Might be able to carry an inexpensive bicycle mounted to the cover.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad