Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VIDEO: Home Built Box Truck At Truck Camper Rally

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
Home Built Box Truck at Truck Camper Rally 2023

We came across this home built box truck at the Truck /camper Rally and started talking to the owner. Super nice guy! He built his own Palace On Wheels and was happy to show it off to our wandering group of truck camper enthusiasts. He had the unit outfitted very well and usefully. I hope you enjoy checking this build out as much as we did. If the post doesn't belong here, my feelings won't be hurt if taken down or moved.
2 REPLIES 2

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
notsobigjoe wrote:
The simplicity of genius. It's fantastic! I was at a campground on the Mississippi river right at the entrance to the gulf many moons ago. Two brothers were traveling down the river in a converted pontoon boat. The interior was very similar to this camper but without all the modern tech. It took them 16 months to traverse the whole river. I remember the entire exterior was covered with stickers of where they had been. Interesting how this great camper made me think of that. Thanks for the Vid.
buzz.

Cool story. Similar to that, Kelli and I were camped in central eastern Oregon. We camped and met a guy who had been bicycling across America the last 12 years. He and his little one wheel trailer were miles from any town, so we loaded him up on waters and food. He simply loved riding! He'd been all over the country. Glad you enjoyed the video. For kicks, here's a link to the video where we met the biker. Central Oregon has some fantastic camping available.
Eastern Central Oregon

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III
The simplicity of genius. It's fantastic! I was at a campground on the Mississippi river right at the entrance to the gulf many moons ago. Two brothers were traveling down the river in a converted pontoon boat. The interior was very similar to this camper but without all the modern tech. It took them 16 months to traverse the whole river. I remember the entire exterior was covered with stickers of where they had been. Interesting how this great camper made me think of that. Thanks for the Vid.