Thank you for watching

Hope you enjoyed this video
and found something
interesting and useful

4 REPLIES 4

Fuller_Johnson
Explorer II
Explorer II
The steam locomotives are display but they do give weekend rides with early Diesels on the track that went to the Hoover Dam. We didn't know about it either but seen it going by and came back a couple days later.
Dodge 2500 CTD
Dodge 3500 CTD Sunlite Apache 865 2013 Polaris 850 touring 2022 Polaris RZR 900 Trail Lots of Old Mechanical "Stuff"

Kayteg1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice video. I wish you spend more time with those antique cars on your way.
If you are not gambler in Las Vegas - go camping to Valley of Fire.
That is something hard to forget.
My favorite is White Domes Trail.

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
Fuller_Johnson wrote:
Thanks for the Video. We were in the same area. We did Red Rock Canyon Tuesday. And Boulder Railroad Museum, Red Rock and Rogers Spring at
the North end of Lake Mead NRA yesterday. All worthwhile sights.

They have 2 steam locos at the Boulder Railroad Museum. We are South of Prescott AZ with 2 truck campers now. Going to see Toozigoot NM tomorrow. Then on to Roosevelt Lake.

Wish I knew about the museum. Right now I'm on a whirlwind schedule. Might have some min8ng stuff coming up in Elko Nevada. Have a great trip.

Fuller_Johnson
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for the Video. We were in the same area. We did Red Rock Canyon Tuesday. And Boulder Railroad Museum, Red Rock and Rogers Spring at
the North end of Lake Mead NRA yesterday. All worthwhile sights.

They have 2 steam locos at the Boulder Railroad Museum. We are South of Prescott AZ with 2 truck campers now. Going to see Toozigoot NM tomorrow. Then on to Roosevelt Lake.
Dodge 2500 CTD
Dodge 3500 CTD Sunlite Apache 865 2013 Polaris 850 touring 2022 Polaris RZR 900 Trail Lots of Old Mechanical "Stuff"