cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What does this one weigh?

jf504mp
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at an 2008 KZ Spree RLS. I called the dealer on it and asked about the weight. He said that year didn't require a sticker weight so he didn't know for sure. He is thinking that it is in the area of 6k.
Can anyone give me a real number?

thank for your help....John
4 REPLIES 4

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:
jf504mp wrote:
I am looking at an 2008 KZ Spree RLS. I called the dealer on it and asked about the weight. He said that year didn't require a sticker weight so he didn't know for sure.
John

This would be a bad start with me and this salesman..2008 absolutely required a weight sticker...Probably one glued inside a galley cabinet door and another on the outside near the front cap.

He just didn't want to get out of his chair, leave the office and walk outside to look.

X10!

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
jf504mp wrote:
I am looking at an 2008 KZ Spree RLS. I called the dealer on it and asked about the weight. He said that year didn't require a sticker weight so he didn't know for sure.
John

This would be a bad start with me and this salesman..2008 absolutely required a weight sticker...Probably one glued inside a galley cabinet door and another on the outside near the front cap.

He just didn't want to get out of his chair, leave the office and walk outside to look.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
That year required a sticker weight, and since 2004 (and probably earlier) the mandatory weight sticker was on the outside. Somebody just didn't want to go outside and look at it. Or else he's just trying to getbyou to the dealership to look for yourself, so he can work sales tactics.

In 2008, it might have been a weight calculated from what is installed, rather than a trip across the scales at the factory.

I've had salesmen looking at the sticker with, and try to tell me "it's not really that heavy" because they had a different weight in a brochure. Brochure weight, and somebody elses weight, can be different depending on factory installed options and changes in content during a production run.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
Were there different sizes/models of the 2008 RLS?

If not:

Don't know how "real world" they may be, but here are the published specs for a 323RLS
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien