cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Which of the three?

hogcard
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at these 3 trailers, Kodiak 263RLS, Palomino 263RBDSK, White Hawk 27DSRL. All are similar in length, around 31'. Weight is under 6000 lbs.

I arrived at these 3 choices due to length, dry weight, seating options (I like the rear living with the 2 extra chairs, the Palomino only having the couch), the fresh water holding (again Palomino only 32 gal)(may have eliminated Palomino already lol), bedroom separated by hard door, not curtain.

Give me your experience with each if you have an opinion. I like the Kodiak but do not have a dealer close by. How hard to buy from wholesaler?
1 REPLY 1

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
We removed the hard sliding doors on ours and installed heavy drapes. DW sewed 2-sided drapes with fabric on one side to match the LR and different on the other side to match the BR. The fabric absorbs sound instead of reflecting it like a hard door so you have better privacy, and the dog can go in/out of the BR easily without scratching at the door. Drapes also take up less room. I know the hard door is "fancier" but not nearly as practical as a curtain IMO. Unless you are talking about one of those pleated fabric curtains, had one on the previous Sunnybrook and it was crap.