Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newish member

ddcwho
Explorer
Explorer

Hi all,

Wife and I paid for a Good Sam membership back in February. Expected to hear something within a couple of weeks, such as a welcome packet and maybe a membership card. It is now nearly June, and I have yet to receive anything other than junk mail. Every day my e-mail and snail mail are flooded with offers and garbage, but absolutely NOTHING that actually pertains to my membership. 

I have reached out to Good Sam on more than one occasion and have been met with total silence.

Is there anyone that can give me one good reason why I should continue with Good Sam? NOT impressed so far!

5 REPLIES 5

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

ddcwho: Did you actually pay for the insurance and have a cancelled check to show they cashed it? 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

Sorry that no one came back to help. I will list the message I received from a moderator. I will not supply his name.

Message: "Although I help moderate the forum, I have no connection to Good Sam. I appreciate the contacts I have made through the forum and try to share what I learned while learning new things from other members. Personally, I believe GS is going through internal changes and there is more happening than we see. The way people interact with other has changed and not always for the better. The respect and helpfulness of the past is sadly declining in the younger generation. What do you think I can do for ddcwho in my unofficial capacity? "

KDretired
Explorer II
Explorer II

Don't hold your breathe. 

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

I notified one on the monitors here to help you out. Please watch for a reply. 😊

Radio silence.....