Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Shaw Satellite

We just received a message from Shaw that as of March 28 all channels will be in HD does anyone know if this will have any effect on their pattern in the US?

I-24 North of Nashville

Heading down to the Florida panhandle from Illinois next week. A good portion of I-24 N of Nashville is closed due to a mud/rock slide. Has anyone traveled this way recently? This is always our #1 route, but now thinking of going through Memphis inst...

importing a truck

Do any Canadian members have the real details about importing a U.S. truck into Canada. This page https://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/road/importing-vehicle/purchased-united-states.html only has the unhelpful generalization that "A vehicle modified from...

cewillis by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Drive time Penzoil 400 Las Vegas

Looking for an idea of how much time to allow to drive, via the 15 freeway from say the central area of Las Vegas to the Las Vegas Speedway on Sunday the day of the Penzoil 400 Stock Car Race. I've driven it several times on normal days, and I'd ...

supercub by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island

Well I'm planning one of our summer trips and I have a question. First off we will be leaving this coming mid June. We have 4 weeks set aside for this run. We will be leaving from our home near Providence RI in our 22 ft class C no tow, and that puts...

docsouce by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Food Trucks in Alaska and Yukon

We will be driving from Wisconsin to Alaska this summer and we enjoy stopping for lunch at local food trucks. When we went to Alaska in 2013, I recall having terrific meals at Seafood Express in Hyder and Compadres Burritos in Whitehorse. Can you r...

87 NE out of Mesa, Az

Hello wondering if this route is doable middle of March? Looks like it goes through Tonto National forest. Roads clear or snowy and wonder if there is fuel? I would take it up to I-40 East. Thanks.DavidLTVA Hotsprings

socal by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tolls in Florida

We are driving from Navaree Florida to Key West, then to Georgia and North Carolina. Do we need a Sun Pass or how does this work?

julieo by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Highway 101 Nothern CA to Newport Oregon

Any issues to be aware of in a 36MH pulling toad. Doing it in small bits and know it will be slow. Heading that way around March 6th. Heading across to 101 north of San Fran and know weather will be wet. Any road concerns or anything else we should k...

catkins by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Roanoke, VA to Chapel Hill, NC

I will be taking a trip without the RV from Roanoke to Chapel Hill. My choices are I-81 to I-77 to I-74 to I-40 OR US 220 to I-40.My map program shows the Interstate route as 95 miles longer and one hour slower. For those of you who are familiar ...

How's the mountain driving...

Planning to go basically NNW from Clayton, Ga. to Sweetwater, Tn.I know, according to the map, that some of that area is mountainous but was wondering if there are steep grades. I don't mind mountain driving but try to avoid long, steep climbs and de...