Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Route Suggestions Wyandotte, OK to Durant, OK

Looking for route options to get to Durant, OK from Wyandotte, OK.I want to avoid US 69 as it is rough on an RV. Thinking of US 59 to Poteau, OK then US 271 down to US 70 near Hugo, OK and coming in to Durant on US 70. Any advise would be greatly app...

New Hampshire Rt. 112

Last year there was a width restriction and a detour on Rt 112 between Rt 302 and Lincoln. Is that still in effect?

VTLee by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Road conditions for proposed shorter route

We are planning a trip from Texas, up the California coast to Oregon, Crater Lake area. Then over to Idaho to visit DH's brother. It looks like we could knock around 200 miles off our trip from Medford to Meridian vs taking the interstate. Here's the...

Kato52 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

BC Parks Reservation System

Obviously this isn't working. What do other provinces/States do that does work?http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/bc-campers-face-a-sold-out-summer-as-private-companies-block-them-out-of-provincial-campsite...

GaryKH by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Destruction Bay to AK Border Construction Progress?

I'm in Tok and getting ready to make a decision on which way to head south. We want to visit Haines, Skagway, etc. so taking the Alaskan Highway is the closest route. Has anyone been through that area in the past few days to give a road construction ...

Ready to roll Alberta

Few more little things on the list and we are ready.The help on this site is outstanding as always.Your insight on the following;Will be at both Banff (Tunnel MT. trailer court) for 5 nights.And Jasper (Whistlers MT RV park) for 5 nights.These are th...

RodLyle by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Dallas to St. Louis - Route Suggestions

We will be traveling from Lake Kiowa (near Gainesville, TX) to St. Louis Sunday and wanting some suggestions on a scenic route home. We came down 69/75 which is a pretty crappy hwy with lots of lights. I35 to I44 is an option although there's not muc...

Beaver Creek/Alcan border crossing & other questions

This could be the second of many questions we'll probably come up with...:) Hubby and I are planning our RV trip into Alaska. We'll be there late August into the first half of September. We'll be in a Class A motorhome towing a 4wd Dodge Ram 1500. ...

State College PA to Watkins Glen NY

Travelling up 99 through State College, PA. After we get on 80-East, how is the rest of the Route? Good roads? Steep hills?80E - 220N15 N - Corning, NY86E - to Corning NYNY 414 to Watkins Glen Thank you!

Alaska by RV but want to see Glacier Bay

need advice on where to leave Rv and how to see Glacier Bay.Not planning on using the ferry for the RV itself, was considering driving to Prince Rupert and taking ferry/plane from there - ???

ccchuck by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Denali Tour Bus vs. Shuttle Bus

We can't stay in the park and we want to do a bus tour, tour bus vs. shuttle bus.I've heard good things about the shuttle buses. Does anybody have experience doing both? Experiences with either would be great. We're traveling as a group of 5 adult...

Fer2005 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fairbanks RV Parks - Fail

Well as a continuing chapter in my occasional series on Alaska I am moved to comment on the Fairbanks RV Parks.Large ads in the Milepost tout the Rivers Edge and the Riverview RV parks. We liked the look of the Rivers Edge in the ad, but know full we...

4X4Dodger by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

07/01/2016 Fuel Prices To Rise

Out of the lips of the Mexican president last November. "There will be no augmentacion de los precios para los combustibles en año 2016"There will be no price increases for fuel for the year 2016I suspect the rise will be modest. I hope so.